𝘪𝘪

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The No Respect Battles have started and everyone was on edge yet amped up.

The first dancer for the first battle was Redy of 1Million. "Redy are you ready? Ready or not-"

 We honestly thought the pun they made with her name was funny but everyone else seemed serious.

Me and each member of my crew had one No Respect sticker each, and we looked at her attentively, wondering who she will pick.

Me and Redy are actually pretty good friends since we were in the same crew before. My guess was that she would pick Bada, knowing their friendship ended in Bada ghosting her after the crew disbanded.

That just made me dislike her even more, even though I did the same thing to her. But we were never on good terms so I don't feel sorry.

As I moved my gaze from Redy to Bada, I saw Bada's gaze shift from me to Redy.

What is up with her and staring at me? Is she acting weird, or am I just too pretty to resist? If it's the other option then I couldn't blame her.

I smirked at my own thoughts and ran my hand through my hair.

"As for the no respect dancer, I choose... Bada of Bebe"- Redy announced and everyone cheered loudly.

I observed her as she closed her water bottle while nodding. And then she did an unnecessary bottle flip before setting it to the side. What was the point of that? To seduce someone?

I lightly rolled my eyes before looking back and forth between the two dancers.

"Who are you guys rooting for?"-Mona asked.

"Bada, for sure. I mean- I think it's pretty obvious who the winner is-" -Gukwa answered.

"Even though I criticized her team, I'm still voting for Bada. Ari what about you? Who do you think will win the first round?"-Karamel said.

"I think Redy will." -I simply said as I watched her dance. While we were chatting the battle has already started. 

"Is it because you were in the same crew as her before?"-Mona asked while watching the battle, leaning forward a bit.

"All three of them were in the same crew before. But seeing the way they're acting, there's some things Ari hasn't told us about."- Nina spoke out of the blue.

Mona and Gukwa looked at each other and said 'ooooh' in unison before looking between me and the two dancers on stage.

Just as they were about to ask questions Karamel had stopped them. "Ari clearly doesn't want to talk about it. So lets leave it and focus on winning the mission, okay? Ari will tell us about it another time."

Gosh, I love her so much for this. As I mentally made a note to myself to thank her for this later, I focused on watching the battle. Redy just finished and Bada was up next.

'Bitch Better Have My Money' by Rihanna started playing, that's basically cheating.

The first thing she did was tower over Redy, I just watched with a stoic expression on my face, ignoring the fact that deep down I wanted to be in Redy's shoes.