𝘷

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The next day I woke up unusually early. As I began to get out of bed I felt insanely stiff and drowsy.

I got up and went into the bathroom to wash up. I splashed cold water on my face to wake me up, brushed my teeth, and did the rest of my morning routine.

After refreshing myself and changing into a nice and comfortable outfit, I went to sit in the room where the TV and couches were. I sat down and scrolled through my phone as I waited for the other members to wake up.

As I was mindlessly scrolling to pass the time, curiosity struck me. I went into Instagram and searched 'badalee__'.

As her and lots of other accounts popped up, my finger hovered over her profile, contemplating whether I should click on it or not.

I was thinking I should probably unblock her and follow her since the fans or viewers of the show might start unnecessary controversy, and I didn't want that.

Was that really the reason though? I mean, I've blocked ever since I could remember, there was no harm in seeing what she's been up to, right?

I pressed on her profile and saw she had an immense amount of followers since I last remember. I currently have a little bit more then her, which really boosted my ego now.

I noticed the blue button under her profile picture said 'unblock' instead of 'unfollow' like it once used to say. I decided to follow her during the duration of the show, but everything will go back to how it was once it ends.

Instead of continuing to do what I was before searching up her profile, I ended up 'stalking' her page as some might say. But I would call it stalking, I was just curious, that's all.

I was pulled out of my trance when Nina appeared in the room, plopping down on the sofa beside me.

I slightly flinched in surprise as I looked at her. "Nina... you're up. Good morning." I say to her.

"Morning." she simply replied as she munched on her breakfast.

I realized I haven't eaten breakfast yet, I wasn't feeling hungry before but seeing Nina I also started to crave something.

I was pretty sure there was a cafeteria or cafe of some sort in this building. And since it was still pretty early, I decided to go out and explore a little bit since I had free time. Get something to eat in the process too.

I grabbed my wallet and phone and exited the room, forgetting to tell Nina where I am headed.

I walked down the hallway past all the other crews' rooms and headed down the spiral staircase onto the main floor.

(ps. i don't know how the real swf building is structured so I'm gonna interpret it how I imagine it)

I spotted a little cafe near the wall made out of windows and decided to see what they serve.

I walked up and kindly greeted the barista, looking at all the breakfast, cake, and drink options. Everything looked and sounded so good.

I decided to get a blueberry cheesecake and some 'breakfast' sandwich, along with an iced caramel macchiato.

I paid for my meal and went to sit down once it was done. I placed my phone on the table and began to eat in silence since strangely nobody else was here. I also started to think about everything again.

I was once again pulled away from my train of thought once someone sat across me with their drink. I looked up at them and instantly got annoyed.

"Can't you sit somewhere else?" I ask, sounding irritated.

"I didn't want to sit alone." Bada replied.

"Why didn't you bring one of your students?" I ask before taking a sip of my drink and continuing to eat, not looking at her anymore.

"They're still sleeping. I don't want to wake them up if it isn't necessary." her voice was flat and nonchalant.

"How thoughtfully of you." I say sarcastically. "But you should move, I'm saving that seat for someone." I lied, wanting her to go away.

"Really?" she asked, raising her brows. "Who?" she crossed her arms while manspreading a little.

I thought for a second. "Kirsten." I blurted out.

She seemed to have been a bit taken aback by my answer. "Kirsten? I haven't even seen you two speak." she also takes a sip of her drink.

"And so what? Just because you haven't seen doesn't mean we didn't" We didn't.

She was glaring at me, clearly skeptical but decided to let me off the hook. "Whatever." she said bluntly.

"But I'll stay here to keep you company until she arrives." she added while taking out her phone.

I faintly started to panic. "I don't need your company. So you can get going." I snarked.

She looked up from her phone at me. She looked at me for a few seconds and then continued doing whatever she was on her phone, not saying anything.

That really hit a nerve, but I didn't say anything in reply to her silence. I decided to not fret and just finish my drink and cake, then I will improvise myself out of this situation.

As i ate and we sat together in awkward silence, a notification sound was heard from my phone. I took it with my free hand to see what it was.

'badalee__ followed you back' now

I placed my phone back on the table and looked up at her. She then also looked up at me for a brief second, faintly smirking.

I was confused why she seemed so laid back and didn't ask any questions. How come she was so relaxed while I felt painfully awkward right now.

I just decided to finish up my breakfast and leave the cafeteria, but a voice called out behind me.

"Hey, hey hey. Ari, I thought you were meeting up with Kirsten, no?" she asked, her voice sort of teasing.

I stopped and looked back at her, seeing she was slightly smiling while her head was tilted, waiting for my answer.

"Well... I decided to cancel our plans." I replied, looking everywhere but at Bada now.

"How? I didn't notice you texting anyone."

I paused for a moment, trying to register a reply.

"Stop asking questions. It's none of your business anyway." I quickly blurted out and walked away, going back to my crew's room.

After I knew I was out of Badas peripheral vision, I started lightly smacking my head at how stupid I acted. Jeez.

As I entered the room all flustered, I noticed all the members where sitting together chatting.

"Oh Ari, you're here. Where you've been?" Gukwa asked.

"Oh... just went for some breakfast. You guys slept well?" I replied.

"Yeah cool yeah now come sit down. They will announce the second mission soon." Mona said as she made the 'come here' motion with her hand.

I looked at the time and it was 8:54, and then I went and sat down between them in front of the TV.

(an: this was rushed cuz i wrote it during school breaks cuz i have no time to write at home lol

will publish once a week from now on but the chapters will be longer and better)