When they found you

Guys,
Ya'll represent a country!
And that country is near the country your brother/sister is
Think about one...
Chose random countries
Skip right into the scenario!
Chop chop!
-W goes on a rage-
(lány/fiú)=girl/boy(Hungarian)
tată=Father(Romanian)
piac=Market(Hungarian)
kishúga/kistestvér=Little brother/sister(Hungarian)
éjszakát nagy testvér=Good night big sister
rustig aan=Calm down(Dutch)
hoe kan je Nederlands spreekt?="How can you speak dutch?"
ik ben belgische, en ik weet dat je een
---

America
(Supermarket)

"(name) just stay here alright?mommy's going to go get her purse from the car,okay?"

"Okay!" You said as your mother quickly ran from the building.

Unknown to you,she started the car and went to who knows where. It became noon,making you worry.

You checked and checked the stalls but she wasn't in there(you went in the toilet .-.).bYour (e/c) eyes started forming tears as they stroll down your cheek.

You sobbed as you held on to your (f/c) dress/shirt "M-mommy!where a-are you!!" You shouted as shoppers gave you a worried look,until a blonde man with a cowlick sticking up approached you.

"Hey there lil (dude/dudette),What's the matter?" You rubbed your eyes

"My mommy said she'll be back,but she's gone!"

The blonde man held your hand and calmed you down. "Wanna go eat?I bet your hungry" as if on cue,your tummy rumbled,making the blonde man laugh "W-what's so funny?!" You said as he just wiped his tears(your tummy rumble was pretty loud) "N-nothing,let's just go" He said as he offers his hand.

'He seems like a good guy' You thought as you took his hand and left with him to go to McDonalds.

Later~

He smiled as you chewed your kids meal happily.

"U-um,Mister,i didn't really got your name,so...what's your name...?" He looked at you and smiled "My name's Alfred F.Jones and I'M THE HERO!" He said as he suddenly posed a hero pose,making some people in the restaurant giggle.

"Hey (dude/dudette),What are you gonna do now?" You thought about it and started to get all sad again "I-i don't know actually...".

Alfred whispered to you "Your a country aren't you?" And by that,you hugged him,muttering 'yes'.

"I'm (c/n),but you can call me (name)!"

"DUDE,THAT'S LIKE THE NEW ISLAND I FOUND!!!"

"So your my..." You both shouted

"WERE SIBLINGS YEA-"

"please go out before you make the other customers deaf"

Hungary
(Street)

You shivered as your tiny little hands held the alley wall.You and your father were exploring the market,until you got seperated.

Soon you discovered that he did that on purpose. You sobbed,thinking about the memory

"I-i wanna g-go home..." you muttered in between sobs,soon dozed off. A woman with beautiful green eyes and silky brown hair approached the little child and carried (him/her) back to her mansion.

She laid the little (girl/boy) on the silky fabric,waking the child.(she/he) hid behind the sheets of bed.

"It's okay little (lány/fiú),I won't hurt you" The child imidiatley hugged the hungarian and started sobbing

"My tată left me,leaving me alone in the piac..." The woman hugged the sobbing child "It's okay,would you want to be my (kishúga/kistestvér) ?" The child looked up happily and nodded,hugging the woman's waist,making her smile"my name is (name) and im (c/n)!" you said with a smile.

"jó éjszakát nagy testvér" Elizaveta smiled "jó éjszakát (kishúga/kistestvér)" She said as she gave a kiss on the forehead,turned off the lights,shut the door and left.In her mind she was confused 'how did my (kishúga/kistestvér) knew hungarian and not to mention Romanian when she's just a normal little (girl/boy)...unless she's that one little country that formed between Romania and...oh my,he was right!'

England
(Abused child)

Heavy footsteps is all you heard as she came up stairs into your bedroom

"Where are you (name)~?"

You tried to hold back tears. She only came to visit you and your parents,until you saw a red liquid known as blood flowing out of your parents,making you run and hid where ever you could.

"I promise you'll be safer.....in a better place!" She said,insanity taking over her. You held the knife in your trembling hands.

She opened the closet,just in time for you to stab her stomach and ran out of there as fast as your legs could.

The cops came into the house. The (hair color) haired child ran and bumped into one of them,Looking up to see a police officer with blonde hair and green emerald eyes.

"What happened to you little one?" The man asked to the shivering child,blood stained the child's (s/c) cheek.

"My mother and father was killed by that crazy pshyco woman!" You screamed as you pointed to your now arrested aunt "THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE IF YOU DIDN'T CAME AND KILLED THEM YOU BLOODY CRAZY IDIOTIC PSYCHOTIC WANKER!!!!" The man gave you a sympathic look.

"I know she killed them but you should guard your language..." the (girl/boy) looked down in regret

"it's (name)..."

"(name)...such a suiting name for a (beautiful girl/handsome boy)" he said as he smiled to you.

You pulled him down to your level and whispered at him "Can you keep a secret?" He nodded,curious what (she/he) is about to say

"I'm (c/n),and your England right?" He nodded to the child,surprised."That means your big brother Iggy!!!" (Name) said as (she/he) hugged the confused Britain.

Belgium
(Waffle shop)

"Big brother!i'll be right back~!" Bella said as she skipped her way out of her house and went to attend her waffle shop.

As she arrived,she saw a little (girl/boy) sleeping against the shop wall,making her approach the child

"um....Hallo..?"

the child's eyes quickly shot up and prepared to run "wait!" Too late,the child started running and dashed through the market,making the belgian run after (her/him).

The (hair color) haired child ran into an alleyway and got cornered,making (her/him) trapped and surendered."W-what do you want?!" Bella approached the little country(oh hell yea she knew >:3)

"rustig aan,i'm no threat,see?" She said as she gestured to her unarmed body.

"hoe kan je Nederlands spreekt?"

"ik ben belgische, en ik weet dat je een land te!" The child was shocked

"H-how did you-....wait so your..-gasp-BIG SISTER BELGIUM!!!!!" Bella couldn't believe her eyes,she hugged the tiny country

"(name)!oh my gosh your back!he stopped invading....?" (name) nodded as she cried tears of joy