When they have quality time w/you

Well....5 more scenarios to go ;-;
-W

America
You and Alfred decided it would be pretty funny to see Arthur's face messed up so what did you do?you both took your 'markers' and started to draw on the 'paper'.You obviously had (f/c) marker and Alfred had the tricolored marker/crayon(ITS POSSIBLE D:).You both giggled like high school girls as you drew some upsetting stuff(to arthur)on the 'paper'.Let's just say you had to be punished in the corner with Alfred.

Hungary
You and Hungary decided to take your frying pans and go out for an 'albino hunt'.Finally you both arrived at the albino's house.Lizz knocked on the door and some stomping and a muffled voice was heard.Before the albino even did 'his' famous laugh,you both synchronized and hit the white haired 'man' "KESESE-"

BAM

You both looked down to see a familiar white long hair...wait LONGER?! "Ouch....VHAT IS WRONG WITH JOU UNAWESOME PEOPLE?!" screamed Julchen(Nyo!Prussia for some that don't know,other name is also Maria).You both stared at each other unti- "KESESESE ZHE AWESOME ME IS-" "GET HIM!!!!" You watched as your sister and Julchen tackle Gilbert to the ground.The next day you had to sneak out and visit gilbert,along with alot of sorry's.

England
TODAY YOU ARE-hold up is that too intense?(Reader:"Yes....")...kk hold up there you go :D

Today you and Arthur decided to spy on France...why?Since Arthur hates Francis with a burning passion,he wanted to black mail him since Francis liked to do that to him."Okay (y/n),when i say write down,you write it down okay?" "Kay!" You said innocently as you had a sneaky plan behind your innocent face.

You see,you and France already planne this out,to see if he'll get mad and start losing control("in a short time...").Francis would pretend to be mumbling to himself about liking his 'best friend' loud enough to be heard by Arthur,to make his face go all wrong.

"Oh mon dieu...'ow could i have fallen for zat black sheep of europe..i suppose if i really do love 'im,i would [CENSORED] his [CENSORED] and then we would [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [HEAVILY CENSORED] [EVEN THE CENSOR COULDN'T TAKE IT OMF]....".Iggy had this face that had explained 'he did not just said that in front of me and this innocent child that bloody frog' until France continued "...like last time".Seeing a blushing and furious Iggy,you gave him a frying pan(*winkwink*)while trying your best not to laugh.He took it in a speed of lightning and started to chase France around saying things like 'why did you say that?!' Or 'that was supposed to be a secret!'.In the end it went wild in youtube...wait youtube?oh right!being the smart (girl/boy) (name) is,hidden cameras in different angles were set up before it happened,And finally posted it on youtube.

Belgium
"Hola (bambino/bambina)!Where's your sister?" Spain said as he skipped his way to you,which was the soccer field nearby your sister's house."Oh,you mean Schwester Belgium?i think she went that-....way".You and Spain had your jaws down.There stood your sister,in her belgian soccer jersey,with her hair tied up by her bandana,making spain turned on and you 'aww' at her beauty "SCHWESTER BELGIUM!!!You look so schöne!!!" You said in awe as she giggled and ruffled your (h/c) hair "Aww Danke (name)!" She turned to look at spain "So looks like Toni decided to show up huh?" she said,smirking through his head.Spain wrapped his arm around Bella,making out,unknown of the presence of the rainbow train Poor Toni got chocked(SPAMANO MATERIAL PEOPLE)and had a nosebleed cause he got punched on the nose by none other than Romano

A/N
Hola!!!
Sorry I haven't been updating...school is like the Nordics having a piggy back on my back(NOT THAT THING YOU BLOODY PERVERTS!!!)
Anyways...
Hope you all enjoy this...scenario :D
-W