When they left you/abandoned you

A/n
This is 1/2
And thank you for those who commented that they want me to continue this scenario!
I feel touched ;-;
Enjoy!

America
You ran as fast as you could around the corners,until you slipped. The guys caught you. You screamed in agony for help until your trusty big brother came. You started crying in joy,until he just glanced and walked away.

Feeling scared and betrayed,you screamed for your brother to come back and curses that are best to be kept quiet about. One of the man kicked you in the head,resulting a bloody nose. "Enough guys,lets go" he said as they all went with Alfred

With one last glance,he looked at you and scowled

"Who needs a useless trash from a shopping centre that can't do anything but plead and beg?"

Your eyes went wide,tears travelling down. Finally,you surrendered and started to sob into your knees in the pouring rain.

Hungary
The clashing swords of the rivals is all that can be heard in the war zone. The hungarian managed to threw the albino's sword away,leaving him defenseless. The brown haired girl smirked mischievously "What are you gonna do now huh..?"

You smiled and struggled to get out of the prussian's grasp "testvér!!you saved me!". The hungarian looked at you and scowled "You really thought i was saving you...?". Your eyes went wide "O-of course!your my testvér after a-"

SLAP

She glared at you then smiled "I took you in so i could use you,i mean come on!no wonder your father left you..." And with that,she laughed and walked away."NOOO!!!TESTVÉR COME BACK!!!PLEASE I LOVE YOU NO-" "SHUT UP FRAU!" The albino kicked you until you blacked out then walked away. A single tear left your closed eyes.

England
He laughed,seeing your abused form in a cage "You see now why my crew did this..?". You shook your head,keeping the urge to cry. He frowned and grabbed your chin roughly "Your nothing but a useless,stupid,good for nothing bloody brat who can't defend her own country"

You started to sob violently. You kind of snapped and took his colar near the cage bars "All i wanted to have was a big brother that can protect me and be happy,not a fucking brother that ca-"

SLAP

"You do not say things ABOUT ME!!!!" He went nuts. He took you from the cage and started beating you up. After he was satisfied,he smirked "That should teach you a lesson you bloody fucktard" and with that,he left you alone. You sobbed and hugged yourself,tears flowing down your dry cheeks.

Belgium
She laughed as she threw the beer bottle against your head "You really thought I loved you...?"

You looked up,sobbing "Y-ye"

BAM

A gunshot was heard as the Belgian smiled "Your nothing but a pathetic little brat who can only do nothing but get invaded by other people..." She spat. She smirked at the man that stood next to her and laughed "Let's go!"

She burned the house with you still alive. You kept struggling to shout and that's when your vision faded out.
(Basically she's like a hoe in this.....because no ideas than this ;-; )

A/n
Hello~!
THIS IS NOT THE DAMN END OF THE SCENARIOS OKAY?!
Okay..
So enjoy!