When you prank them

Hey guys!
I know not alot of you are reading this story,but i'll update a new part every 10 reads.so like now it currently has 11 reads?yea i updated a new part aka this one,this is just a FYI
-W
---

America
This was the day.

You took your equipment and tip toed towards Alfred's room. His door creaked open as you pushed it. His figure laid on the floor in a free fall position, his pillows and the 'so beautiful' american blanket as he like to call it scattered everywhere.

You climbed up his bed. Dropping the toy snake, you took out your blow horn and blew it out loud.

"AAAAA WHAT THE ACTUAL F#%-....wait" he looked down to see the 'snake' at his feet.

He took off screaming like a girl and climbed the backyard tree. What he didn't know was that there was a certain girl in that tree along with him. Alfred looked to his left,to see a girl covered in leaf with mud, making him thought 'she' was a monster
"HOLY SH#T!!!!!"
"SCHEIßE!!!!!!"

Hungary
You smirked in victory as you hid her precious frying pan and replaced it with a paper meshave(?) replica of it

-Deffinetly not Gilbert's idea*cough*-

Running in your testvér's room,to only see her probably-just-made bed. Confusion hit you until a scream was heard.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" you ran ASAP and went into saluting position(she b teachin u disciplines >:D)

"(y/n)?" "Yes,testvér?" she looked back at you with sharp eyes

"Who took my.....frying pan?" she said with the last word lacing venom.

You tried to find a reason,until a familiar 'kesesese' was heard from the bush right outside the kitchen window

"IT'S HIM!" you said as you pointed towards Gilbert. She took another pair of frying pans and started to beat the living hell out of him....poor Gilbird having to witness his owner getting beaten up by a girl.

Arthur
You and Alfred(i guess he's your brother..yay)decided to play a little innocent trick,well....not really innocent but you get it -wink-. Big brother Alfred led you to your big brother's treasure aka a room full of various kinds of tea. It was quite alot so it would take a while,luckily England was trying to solve a conflict with France,believe it or not.

"(dude/dudette)!this is gonna be so awesome!!!" he squealed as he started to do fangirl motions

"Okay....let's start from.........HERE!" you said as you pointed to the Earl Grey Tea section,which was the most you despised(sorry EGT lovers..) "Okay dude,let's do it!" and by that you switched the teas with ?????(huehuehue). You and Alfred hid in your room which was directly ontop of the now ????? room as Arthur stepped inside

"Dude i can't wait to see iggy's face"

"ACHOOO!"

"Wait till iggy's gonna go and drink one of the ?????"

"ACHHOOOO!" England looked upstairs

"OI!CAN YOU GITS STOP MAKING ME SNEEZE?!" it became quiet. He smiled and entered the kitchen. Now you and Alfred were smart,so you guys also changed the tea bags in the kitchen with ?????.

He made the coffee as if it was tea,and he didn't knew the scent since his nose is now full of snot.  The sip of him drinking coffee is now heard throughout the house.

He soon realized and spat it out,  making you and Alfred roll down the stairs,clutching your stomach with tears in your eyes

"Man,you should've seen your face!"

Belgium
"(y/n)!"

"Yea,sis?"

"Can you make me a strawberry waffle?cause right now i'm kind of-"

"SURE!!BRB~!" she looked up to see her little (bruder/schwester), suspiciously being nice.

You knew about her and Spain dating(SPAIN X BELGIUM SHALL LIVE!)so you wanted to make waffle (*cough*willbespicy*cough*). You added the ingredients into the bowl and started to make the waffle. You added butter on top with some 'strawberry' syrup and went to the backyard.

Bella was wearing a yellow sundress with a(of course) yellow bandana, which made you awe her beauty. Spain sat in the chair across her and was wearing his white shirt,  with the buttons abit opened to reveal some of his six pack.

Spain gave you a wink,signaling that the plan is on the move. He excused himself to the bathroom, which little did Bella knew, he was hiding behind a bush, along with a camcorder.

"Here's the waffle for the one and only great schwester in the world!" Bella 'aww'ed "Thank you (y/n)!" and by that, she took a bite. Her pupils became small and steam started to form "SPAIN!!!!!!(Y/N)!!!!!!!"

---
You guys better like this cause i had to sleep in 1.15 for this,jk....i wasn't lying about the time though..
Planning to make a new story from a different stuff
-W