When you dance

Yoyoyoyo W got sick and missed 1/5 of her tests!!! YAAAAAY
-faints on couch-
REMEMBER!
these scenarios do not have an official age in it,so for this one,your probably 15-18 yrs old.
---

America
Alfred was sleeping peacefully so what did you decided to do?you decided to dance in his room while turning up the music

"GOT HER TWERKIN LIKE MILEY!!!!"
-twerks-
"(NAME) WHAT THE F#$%???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Then a muffled voice was heard "WILL YOU BLOODY WANKERS SHUT UP?!!!"
"YOOO IGGY,COME JOIN THE PARTY!!!" you screamed as he rolled his eyes and drank his tea,uh oh,I meant BEER.He drank it all and started to strip in front of America while twerking to the song
"ig-GYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

Hungary
This part has been taken down due to the causes of a frying pan and an albino man and due to how bad it is been made,so sorry dear :(

England
You and England were at the pub and cause you are Iggy's little (brother/sister),you also can't control your alcohol....and boy it was a ride..

"MAAAAMMAAAAAA!!!ooOOOOOooo!" everyone sang in chorus as they slurred on the lyrics,holding their mugs up as the guitarist got to the best part "SOMETIMES I WISH I'VE NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALL!!!!" you and Arthur were slinging arms on each others shoulders.This continued until you both fainted because of dancing your asses off.

Belgium
You barged in with spain into Belgium's room.

IF YOU ARE A GIRL
She woke up with a loud thud,only to see you in a spanish dress(red and black,mostly red btw) and spain in his "EL MATADOR" costume(srry if i got this wrong ;-;) "Hola senorita!" You said while trying to imitate a spanish accent,which went unpredictedly good "Today,me and this senor will be dancing!" And then began the salsa and music,which made Belgium laugh and clapped to the rythym...

Until a loud thud was heard from downstairs,along with alot of heavy footsteps
"OH SHIT NETHERLANDS IS HERE!!!!"

IF YOU ARE A BOY
She woke up with a loud thud,only to see you-"HOLA SENORITA!!!" you shouted to her in the same costume as Spain "Today,we sexy men are going to ask you to..DANCE!" You said in a cocky spanish accent.Spain chimed in "Si!And your wearing.."Spain pulled her out of bed "THIS!!" you both said in unison as you pushed her in the bathroom.Finally you all danced according to the music..
AND THEN A WILD NETHERLANDS APPEARED!! :D...D: