Untitled Part 2

The next morning Michelle woke up cuddled into something soft and warm. She started petting and rubbing her face into the fur. ' Wait, I almost forgot about yesterday. This is embarrassing'. She glanced at the fox who was staring at her intently.

"Good Morning" Michelle yawned while scratching behind Kael's ears.

"Yip, yip" Kael Purred and Pushed his head further into her hand and then used his snout to shove her back, presumably telling her to get up.

After getting up, using the sand pit and eating their breakfast, Kael left to hunt and forage. Michelle decided to take this opportunity to check her status. She walked into Kael's house and sat herself on the makeshift fur bed.

"How do I do this? Hmm, open system."

Beastworld Rescue System

Host interface

Name: Michelle

Age: 20

Gender: female

Level: 1

STATS:

HP:100

Strength:3

Agility:5

Endurance:4

Charm:10

Intelligence:8

SKILLS:

N/A

POINTS AND CURRENCY:

Stat points: 1

Skill points: 1

Shop currency: 10

" Tsk, Wow I'm Weak." Michelle clicked her tongue and looked at her Status with disappointment in her eyes. 'I need to get stronger' 'whatever let's just check out the shop'

Michelle opened the shop on her Status screen.

SHOP:

*notice: Host only has level one shop items unlocked, please level up to increase Shop inventory*

-vegetable seeds 100 points

-fruit seeds 100 points

-bottle of water 50 points

-bread 65 points

-first aid kit 250 points

'I definitely need to level up. I already wanted Kael as a mate so I should definitely complete my mating quest as soon as possible.' Michelle wiped off the drool coming from her mouth that was the result of her overactive imagination.

'As for my skill point and stat point, I don't know what to use the skill point on yet but I have a feeling I'll need more endurance tonight so I'll use my stat point on that. Hehehehe.'

Michelle put her stat point into endurance. Her endurance went up 2 points to 6 endurance.

After putting away her system, Michelle started getting up when she heard screaming outside. "Come out female! I order you to come out!" 'Urgh, it's way too early for this' she supported her head with her hand and headed for the door. "Okay okay, I'm coming. Shut up already"

When Michelle opened the door she saw a female incessantly screaming and pointing at her, while 6 males glared at her . Michelle put her fingers in her ears and rolled her eyes, 'what is wrong with these people?'. "Stop your screeching would you? I'd rather not have my ears start bleeding."

She slowly took her fingers out of her ears when the female started stalking towards her. 'Does she want to pick a fight? Is there really no other form of entertainment here?'. Michelle sighed.