Amon

Understood, system override; Wish granted. Now teleporting Host.

"UGH, is this a dream?" The last thing Michelle remembered after falling off the cliff was the strange message from her system.

Michelle started patting herself down and pinched herself for good measure. She sighed, "Well this isn't a dream , and I'm still alive which is good. But it would be nice if I knew where I was."

Michelle got up and started to assess her surroundings. She noted that she was in a dense forest which was no help to her at all. She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Well there's no use sulking. I'm sure my mates will find me... I wonder if they can sense me through my marks, I think I've heard that somewhere. Let's give it a shot" Michelle placed her hands on her mate marks and softly caressed them trying while thinking about Benny and Kael. She felt a comforting warmth from them against her fingertips.

"Well let's get comfortable while we wait, shall we?" Michelle said to herself. She started looking for a cave or something that she could use as a shelter for the night.

Unknown pov

She's beautiful, but she's probably just like all the other females I've met... Oh well if she is I will just kill her.

I noticed a female walking around without her mates and have been observing her since. As a spider beastman I'm considered feral. All the females I've seen have been haughty and spoiled. If they spot me they start screaming and crying. I'm strong and handsome so I've had a few offers but they were always terrible to their mates and only wanted me for my strength or my abundance of wealth.

I haven't tried to find a mate in ages but since one has come to me I will give it a shot.

I Started making my way closer to her to get a better view. She was humming a beautiful tune and looking around aimlessly. She must have gotten separated from her mates, but if that's the case, then why does she seem so calm. This forest is ripe with many dangerous beasts and ferals lurking around. Of course no one would dare step into my territory but her carelessness is making me mad. She should be protected but her mates are obviously not doing their job properly. Thinking about it is making me feel the need to rip their throats out.

Hmm? She's heading towards my cave. This will be interesting.

I watch as she cautiously looks around the cave, "Hello? Is anyone there?" She yells into the mouth of the cave.

After hearing no response she tentatively walks into the cave and sits down. "This will have to do for the night, hopefully they can find me by tomorrow." She leans against the wall of the cave and shuts her eyes for a nap.

"Pfft" I cover my mouth to stifle a laugh. She can nap in these circumstances?

I turn around and start looking for wood to start a fire for her. She looks cold.

Michelle pov

I Wake up to the sounds of a crackling fire.

I look up to see a very handsome man tending to the fire while keeping his eyes locked on me like a predator. He has long waist length black hair with red streaks, his eyes are blood red and he is built like a greek god.

"H...Hello?" I stare at him almost hypnotized by his beauty. He smirks, obviously noticing.

"You're drooling." He says. I furtively wipe my mouth, embarrassed that I would do such a thing but find there's no drool. I see him cover his mouth while his shoulders shake. Bastard.

I looked at him, wronged.

"Ahem. My name is Amon." He stopped himself from laughing more but I can see how hard he's trying to hold it in.

"My name is Michelle. It's nice to meet you '' I say, smiling, while trying to fight the urge to punch him in his smug face.

He smiles and I completely forget about him making fun of me moments prior. I'm a sucker for beautiful men. And this man is the most beautiful man I've ever had the privilege to ogle... I mean to have the pleasure of meeting.

"Where are your mates Michelle?" oh God the way my name rolls off his tongue is making me pregnant. He giggles again while I'm in a daze. I shake my head and slap my cheeks. Get it together Michelle.

"We got separated after I fell off a cliff" He looks at me deep in thought.

"The only cliff around here is way too high to survive a fall from. I would even be splattered on the ground if I were to fall from that height." he said while shaking his head. Nice imagery man.

I scratch my neck and look away. "I don't know how I survived either, I just woke up in the forest."

He hums and I'm thankful he did not question me further.

This man is a prime candidate to become my mate. He's handsome and considerate... and handsome... I think I should just rip the bandaid off and just ask him already. But first...

"What kind of beastman are you?" I tilted my head to the side while I asked.

He looked at me warily for a moment and said " I am a spider". Oh goodness, I hate spiders but this man is too good to pass up, since I know he probably won't eat me. I'm gonna give it a shot.

"Oh that's pretty intimidating but I'm sure your spider form is beautiful," I say in an attempt to flirt.

Amon looked surprised by my response.

"Uhmm so do you have a female you're interested in?" I asked shyly. He looks at me questioningly. "Sorry that was too much you don't have to ans..."

"No" He interrupted and put his chin on his hand while smiling "why~ are you interested in becoming my mate? Hmm?" This cheeky bastard.

"Yes I am." I said while looking away blushing.

"Alright," he said. I snapped my neck towards him to see him grinning like he won the lottery. I was surprised he actually agreed, he's way out of my league. Oh well I'm not gonna argue.

"Are you hungry?" he asks. As if on cue my stomach growls loudly. Shit that's embarrassing.

He laughs, "don't worry i picked some fruits for you that females like".

It's the same fruit Kael got for me. I start tearing up. I miss them already.

Amon comes to my side and wipes my tears while gently setting the fruits in my hands. "Are you alright?" I take a deep breath and smile. "Yes I just miss my mates". I see him frown at that but I ignore it and start eating my fruit.

"I can make you forget about them for a while." He says with a devilish grin. I blush, that's absolutely what I need right now.

I finish off my fruits and sit on his lap. This is gonna be a long night.