Chapter 6: Retreated, Repeated and Relations (Aug 7th)

"It's August 7th, only five more days until the anniversary and it's already daytime. The pups already ate their breakfast, but Chase and Liberty were so shocked that they had to retreat a mission for the very first time."

Chase: I can't believe that Ryder had us to retreat a mission for the first time, we could've just thought of another plan while we were there.

Liberty: I know, we never retreated out on anything and this is my first retreat I've ever had, and I just joined you guys.

Blizzard: Well, well, well...

Chase: Oh no...

Blizzard: Looks like my bro that tried to become a hero became so much as a failure, told you it was a bad idea to be a police pup.

Chase: Blizzard, it's not just that. It was only just a single retreat that we had to do, but we'll figure out another solution.

Blizzard: There are no other solutions, you've retreated dude.

Liberty: So? It's not like we're on the news which you think is popular to be on.

Blizzard: Whatever, but like I said there are no "other" solutions. Once you retreat, that's it and that's all.

Liberty: Dude, you clearly.. Don't know what kind of team we are, I see. We're the PAW Patrol, and-

Blizzard: Yeah yeah yeah, I get it.

Liberty: Then if you got it, then I advise you to leave us alone with your smart looking self thinking that you know everything. We have friends that helps out each other.

Blizzard: (Sarcastic) Yeah, and I have friends in other places that are stuck and alone in their thoughts. (Normal voice) But we can't have everything now, can we?

Liberty: (Goes up to him) If you would cut that slick tone of a voice, then yes we COULD have everything that we want in this world. Family and friends as well!

Both: (Growling at each other)

Chase: Okay, that's enough you two. Blizzard, just leave us alone please.

Blizzard: Fine, but you'll regret it. You and your little--

Liberty: Watch it buster, you do not want to call this sassy pup a name that you'll call me for the very last time...

Chase: Just go Blizzard, and don't say nothing to her.

Blizzard: This isn't over, you're gonna give up from your boring old job anyways (Leaves)

Chase: And for the record, it's not a boring old job! (Sighs) It's not boring...

Liberty: Hey, your job may be boring and old but atleast it's great as gold.

Chase: Yeah yeah...

Liberty: Come on, I tried to cheer you up with a little rhyme.

Chase: Well, it didn't work. My brother is always like this to me just because of what happened from back then, I have no idea why he's doing this.

Liberty: Well, I'll leave you alone for now. I'll go and talk to Skye, see you later. (Leaves)

Chase: Yeah, see ya. (Sighs) Why does he always act like this?

"The appearance of Dominick made Chase jump a little bit and had his ears perked up, since he was about to talk to himself."

Dominick: Hey dude

Chase: Woah, you scared me there Dominick.

Dominick: Sorry about that

Chase: It's fine... (Lays on his stomach and same for Dominick)