Chapter 3

•After everybody finished eating(it was 8 pm now)•

•Zoros POV•

Some people were still awake others weren't me and Luffy were appointed watch tonight by Nami. Not that I'm surprised she's always pestering with those 'Ships' of hers. And I guess me and Luffy are one we were in the crows nest watching for other boats or islands.

Although Nami said that we won't run into another island for a few days. To be honest even though we were both supposed to be on look out.Luffy was the only one paying attention but he seemed a little tired.

I on the other hand was either well I was either starring at luffy or resting my eyes I never fully fell asleep.

But the last time I was resting my eyes I heard a loud thud. When I jumped up opening my eyes my hand on my swords ready to attack.I saw Luffy rubbing his eyes and saying a slight "Ow" under his breath.

I sigh before saying "Luffy you scared the shit out of me."

Luffy who was still rubbing his eyes looked at me and whined a "I'm sorry I didn't mean too I just fell asleep and ended up falling on the floor."

I couldn't stand his adorable face and gestures he was making when speaking. So I could feel my cheeks start to get pink. And when they do Luffy gave me a confused look and asks "Zoro? Are you okay do you have a cold or something."

I calm my heart and get the pink to fade away before replying. "I'm fine Luffy but the real question is are you really that tired? normally you can't go to sleep for hours because of how energetic you are."

Luffy shakes his head up and down before resting his eyes and then blinking a few times.

I sit back down and watch as Luffy gets closer and closer. When he's right in front of me he does a hand motion suggesting me to move my arms that where crossed on my chest.

When I do move them I feel almost something that weighs like a feather fall into my lap I give a slight smile when I see Luffy. He had his hat right next to my knee and his face almost completely into my chest.

I play with his precious hair before falling asleep a little while after he did.

|In the morning|

•Nami's POV•

I walk into the kitchen and see everyone there but three people.I look to see if Robin was there and when I see a missing Robin I freak.I walk out the kitchen and then get worried to see that no sight of Robin was around. I search the whole ship except the crows nest because that's were Luffy and Zoro were sleeping.

I then climb the ladder up there and as I got up and stood at the top I ran into my favorite raven haired girl.

She looked behind her to see me and she smiled before saying. "we're you worrying about me my love?"

I look down blushing a little bit and hit her slightly on the head before exclaiming."gosh next time you go somewhere could you at least warn me a little bit."

Me and Robin have been in a secret relationship for 3 months now.

No one knows but Luffy because he's the best at keeping secrets unless he's talking with Zoro but I wouldn't really care if he told Zoro.When I finally come back to my senses and realize why Robin was up here in the first place. I end up seeing Luffy curled up in Zoros lap like a cat.

I giggle a little and tell Robin about what I just thought saying "He looks like a curled up cat."

Robin smiles at me a little bit before saying "He kinda does doesn't he."