Chapter 8

!!⚠️TW MENTION OF CUTTING/SELF HARM⚠️!!

•Luffys POV•

|A week later|

The evening was peaceful I could hear all my crew doing there own things. Although I was lonely listening to them was enough, well sometimes it was . But at the moment I was sitting on top of the Sunny's head staring at the horizon.

And out of all of my crew the one persons voice I heard the most was Zoros snoring. He sounded peaceful sleeping other then him everyone was doing something. And even though Zoro sleeps a lot he's always saving me and fights and is normally the one to watch over the ship when we're at a island.

If I'm being honest sometimes I feel useless in this crew I mean I don't do anything to help. I ruin things and waste our supplies I've even messed up Nami's maps before.

But although I'm useless every now and then Robin would come check on me with Nami following behind her saying. "Loveee, can we just go he's fine okay even if he isn't he'll get over it!! Pleaseeee I wanna get back to my maps."

Robin would come to the back of the head and say "Captain." I would turn around and look at her and say "Ya?" She would then smile and ask "You okay?"

Ever since that incident a few days ago Robin has been hovering over me like she's my mother.

Robin treats almost everyone like there her children especially Usopp and Me.

But that incident has changed her a little just because she caught me in the bathroom with a knife I stole from Sanji awhile go.

She caught me bleeding at the thigh she looked so shocked to see it to see I cut myself I cut myself so deep and so many times that I almost collapsed.

No one knows about it other then Me,Robin, and Chopper. And I only do it on my thighs because I wear shorts that cover them so no and can see the scars and fresh cuts.

When Robin caught me before I collapsed that day she hurried to the room chopper was in silently waking him. When Chopper saw me almost unconscious he hurried toward his office when Robin set me there with Chopper.I'm pretty sure she went to clean the blood off the bathroom floor so no one noticed it. And chopper checked me out inspecting everything after he got the bleeding to stop and had bandaged me up. He found out that some of my scars were months old and others were fresh from at least a week or so ago. He of course  told Robin this he also ended up finding out I had Depression and something called a Anxiety Disorder.

And Robin she could read me like a book she could tell when something was wrong with me almost like how Ace can. Ace and Robin are the only people who truly can understand me that's why she did that's why she cleaned the floor herself instead of someone else she knows that I wouldn't want to worry the rest of the crew with my problems. She knows that I wouldn't want them hovering over me like how she is.

Zoro can read me of course but not as good he can tell when I'm down but not why I'm down. I don't expect him too though I was surprised when I realized Robin could even read me that well.

But that was awhile ago and when she said "You okay?" I replied with a smile and a "Ya." As I jumped off the Sunny's head and walked over to Zoro sitting into his lap messing with his hair.