Chapter 7

•Third person POV•

|When game day actually began (8:30 pm) if you remember last chapter Nami spoke about the next day being game day)

Everyone was sat in a circle all 9 of the crew members. The reason they were sat in this formation was because a few minutes ago Nami said. "Everyone if you don't sit in a circle like formation right now I'm adding 35% interest to all your debts." As soon as she said that everyone sat down forming a circle other then that present time now Nami spoke once again.

She said "Alright so last month on game day everyone voted for seven minutes in heaven as the game this month."

Everyone cheered, wooed, and smiled while Nami brought out a empty bottle of sake that she took from Zoro. She then explained the rules she made sure everyone understood them she said.

"So how you play seven minutes in heaven is you spin the bottle and whoever you land on you have to go into the closet for seven minutes. But since this game is a Straw hat game if you land on the same person next round the time triples. So say I land on Robin the first time and then again in my next turn we would stay in the closet for 21 minutes."

But before Nami could ask who wants to start Luffy raised his hand and yelled "I WANNA START I WANNA START I WANNA GO FIRST NAMIII!!"

Name smiled and showed Luffy how to spin it then she gave him the bottle.

When Luffy finally spins the bottle it goes around the circle once then twice then a third time before finally it slows down. It's in the middle of Usopp and Nami it slowly spins ending up on Nami.

Nami gives out a loud groan and says "come on Luffy let's go you better pray I don't kill you while we're in there."

Zoro gives a sad sigh as Luffy gets up walking to the closet.

Everyone starts talking as Nami and Luffy shut the door to the closet gossiping about what's gonna happen. But one thought that comes out of Brooks mouth sets Robin and Zoro on fire making them both yell in sync"SHUT UP."

•Nami's POV•

I walk into the closet with Luffy it was dark and Luffy was whining about it saying "Namiii where's the lantern at!!!" I light the lantern with a lighter I stole from Sanji because it had gems on it.

He gives me a smile when I do that after a minute passed we both fell to the floor hands on our knees. A few seconds later Luffy asks "How's Robin and you?"

"Good, great actually." I reply he looks at me with this look that says I'm happy for you and that something was bothering him.

I sigh and ask "What's wrong Captain?"

He's shakes his head and says "Nothing really you keep asking me that."

"Welll yeah because you've been acting off lately but it could just be that we've been running low on food so Sanji's not letting you eat as much." I laugh at the thought of that because before this crew I've never seen someone so sad about being limited on food.

But im glad I joined the crew it was one of the best things that's happened to me.I smile as Luffy says "Ya he has limited me on food hasn't he that reminds me to sneak in there tonight."