𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

┏━━━━━━┓
HER • 𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
┗━━━━━━┛

━━ OBSESSION can be defined as an intense, overwhelming, and persistent fixation on a person, object, idea, or activity. It often leads to uncontrollable thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, consuming a person's thoughts and actions to an unhealthy degree.

✿ ✿

"𝖨'𝗆 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗉 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌, 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟦𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟢:𝟦𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 his car at night, the streetlights casting a soft glow on his all black trackhawk. He was deeply immersed in scrolling through Instagram, fixated on her pictures.

He couldn't shake his obsession with this woman, knowing only her name. The way she moved, her flawless figure, and her captivating smile had him completely captivated, unable to break from her charm.

Her full, plump lips, round hazel eyes, and seemingly smooth skin defined perfection in his eyes.

Dayvon watched her story repeatedly, clicking through it a million times, and scrolled through the same Instagram post she had on her account.

Being famous, he had to be secretive about his online activities, making sure his
obsession remained hidden from the public eye.

A sigh escaped his lips as he scrolled through the comments on her recent post, noticing numerous men, many with verified accounts, yearning for her attention.

Although he wasn't particularly fond of her personality, his days of stalking revealed a different side to her.

He saw her as someone sweet, independent, and possessing a loving soul. Yet, he also sensed a hint of loneliness in her, or so he believed.

He hoped she was lonely, willing to go to extreme lengths to kill any man who stood in the way of him reaching her.

Dayvon's determination burned brighter than ever. He was ready to take the risks, ready to make sacrifices.

Little did he know, his relentless pursuit would lead him down a path filled with unexpected twists and turns.

The story had just begun, and Dayvon's journey was about to take a dangerous, unpredictable turn.

All he would do for HER...