𝟎𝟑

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝐀  𝐖 𝐄 𝐄 𝐊   𝐋 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟫𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟢:𝟧𝟣 𝖠𝖬

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟫𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌
𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟢:𝟧𝟣 𝖠𝖬

𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, her phone's ringing pulling her out of the depths of sleep.

She rubbed her eyes and grabbed her phone, squinting at the screen to see her therapist's name flashing as the caller ID.

She sighed, declining the call. Ever since she stormed out of her last session, her therapist had been blowing up her phone constantly.

Treasure wasn't going to deny that Simone was a very nice lady, but she knew she had to get comfortable and open up to her.

Feeling the pressure mounting, she knew that if she didn't participate in therapy soon, they would send her back to a mental facility, a prospect she dreaded. With a heavy sigh, she made a decision to attend the therapy session next week.

Getting out of her bed, she stretched her limbs before heading into her bathroom to relieve herself. Staring into the mirror, she washed her face and brushed her teeth, trying to shake off the lingering sense of unease that had settled within her.

Feeling eager, she hurried downstairs, rushing to her front door and flinging it open, peering outside in hopes of catching a glimpse of anything unusual.

Her eyes scanned the surroundings, but there was nothing out of the ordinary, leaving her disappointed.

For the past week, she had been waiting day and night, hoping to receive another mysterious gift or catch a glimpse of someone.

She closed and locked her door in disappointment and went back upstairs into her bathroom to start her a hot shower for the day.

Hoping that her secret admirer hadn't given up on her, she found herself in a strange position of enjoying the gifts despite her confusion.

The mystery deepened as she pondered how this person had obtained her pills and discovered her secret condition.

A sense of worry crept into her thoughts as she considered the possibility that her secret admirer had stopped visiting because they discovered her condition, leading them to view her differently. The fear of being judged as "crazy" weighed heavily on her mind.