𝟎𝟐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟤𝗇𝖽, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟤:𝟦𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟤:𝟦𝟤 𝖯𝖬

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, she waited in the waiting room, her eyes repeatedly scanning the words.

Treasure reread the note multiple times, each time, it stirred the same feeling within her, reminiscent of the initial enchantment she felt upon first reading it.

The scent of the cologne still lingered on it, compelling her to smell it close for the hundredth time. There was something elusive about this note that had a hold on her, a mysterious allure that she couldn't quite decipher.

"Ms. Williams" she heard, quickly tucking the note into her purse. Standing up, she adjusted the black framed glasses perched on her nose and slung her purse over her arm, walking confidently into the back room.

Walking into the room, Treasure settled onto the chestnut brown love seat, placing her bag beside her. She took a moment to absorb the aesthetic of the room, finding peace in its calming atmosphere.

This was her second time attending a therapy session, an experience she didn't particularly enjoy. She felt obligated to participate because it was part of her medical treatment for her condition.

"How has life been treating you, Ms. Williams?" her therapist, Simone, asked, Simone was a dark skinned lady, dressed in sophisticated attire and exuding the fragrance of an elegant perfume.

Her tight curls fell onto her shoulder, and her jewelry dangled with every movement, the vibrant red lipstick popping off her lips.

Treasure sat with her hands clasped together, looking around the room, "Life's been treating me great, you?" she replied, her tone polite.

"Life's been fine. Thank you for asking" Simone smiled, taking a sip from her tea, her warm demeanor inviting a sense of ease into the room.

"I love your glasses, where did you get them from?" Simone asked, trying to create a more comfortable atmosphere.

Treasure mentally sighed, already wanting this to be over. She hated the sucking up, "Amazon" she replied dryly, cutting straight to the point.