𝟎𝟏

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍 ★
━━ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟣𝗌𝗍, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟢:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟢:𝟤𝟣 𝖯𝖬

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, Dayvon peered out of his car window, fixated on a distant house. His eyes held an intense longing as he watched Treasure, a girl he admired from afar.

Treasure, completely unaware of Dayvon's existence, spent her evenings in her home, lost in her books.

Dayvon had never spoken to Treasure, but his feelings for her grew stronger each day. He observed her every move, cherishing even the tiniest details. Treasure, with her warm smile and love for books, had become the center of Dayvon's world.

Under the moonlight, Dayvon's fascination deepened. He found comfort in secretly watching Treasure, hidden in the darkness.

In Von's past, he had stalked several girls, and sadly, those situations often ended violently. Treasure's case was different, there was a unique aspect to her story that caught Von's attention.

Von felt an intense attraction towards Treasure that drove him to pursue her even before he knew her personally. His infatuation with her made him want to go to great lengths to win her affection.

Von sensed it was the perfect time, observing her deep into the book she was reading.

He carefully reached into his back seat, his fingers curling around the velvety red roses and the chic pink Chanel bag, knowing her fondness for that particular shade.

Stepping out of his all black Track Hawk, Von pulled his hoodie over his head as he approached her front door.

With careful steps, he placed the carefully chosen items on her doorstep, ensuring they were perfectly arranged.

He knocked on her door softly, the sound echoing in the still night, before retreating into the shadows, hiding amidst her bushes, anticipation building as he waited for her to open the door.

Seconds flew by, and Treasure stood in her doorway, a sense of curiosity etched on her face. Her eyes scanned the surroundings, finding no one in sight.

Puzzled, she glanced down and noticed the red roses and the elegant Chanel shopping bag, her heart racing with intrigue and wonder.

Confusion marked her face, a mix of surprise at the unexpected gift. As she picked up the items, the alluring scent of Dior Sauvage enveloped her senses, capturing her attention.

She cast another glance around, curiosity flickering in her eyes, before deciding to bring the gifts inside her home.

Remaining silent, Von continued to observe from outside, peering through her window. He watched in silence as she placed the flowers gently on her counter, her eyes widening in awe as she opened the Chanel bag, captivated by the beautiful pink hue.

Thoughts raced through her mind as she pondered who could have left such an extravagant gift on her doorstep. Was it a fan? Numerous questions swirled in her thoughts.

Feeling curious, she delved deeper into the bag, discovering a letter inside with neat handwriting, "dear Treasure, Your beauty is a masterpiece, captivating and mesmerizing. Your hazel eyes hold a universe of mystery, and your pink lips are an enchanting invitation"

"Your light skin glows like the softest moonlight, and your allure is undeniable, especially in the way you carry yourself. You are a vision, and I am in awe. Yours in admiration, Your Secret Admirer"

Treasure smiled widely as she read the note. Having a secret admirer was the last thing she expected.

Hearing her bushes rustle, she hurried over to her window, peering outside and finding nothing in sight. Suspicion tinged her curiosity, and she tightly grabbed hold of her blinds, swiftly closing them.

Von sighed in relief as he slipped back into his car, narrowly avoiding getting caught. The fact that she appreciated the gifts warmed his heart.

Watching her smile while reading the note gave him butterflies, even though he found gestures like that corny. But for her, he was willing to do anything.

Feeling his phone vibrate inside his hoodie, Von pulled it out, his irritation evident just from seeing the contact name, "Hello" his deep, soft voice echoed through the car.

"Von, when are you coming home? It's late!" his baby mother Kema's voice yelled in his ear, causing him to groan at the tone.

"Stop fucking yelling, I'm staying at the studio late tonight" he instructed, throwing his head back in exasperation as he anticipated her starting another one of her rants.

"You are a bitch ass ni-" Von cut her off by hanging up the phone and putting it on Do Not Disturb mode, unwilling to engage further in the argument.

Von and his baby mama had been on and off for three years, and he had grown weary of the relationship. It seemed like nothing was ever perfect with her, she always wanted more.

But sooner or later, Von knew he wouldn't have to deal with her much longer. The thought of it made him smile as he started his car, stealing one last glance at Treasure's house before pulling away.

✿✿

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This chapter was a little short but don't worry cause there are longer ones to come.

Y'all feeling this?