𝟎𝟔

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟥𝟢𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟩 𝖠𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟩 𝖠𝖬

Fresh out the shower, Treasure went into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator and grabbing some ripe avocados. She was getting ready to make avocado toast for breakfast.

Gathering everything she needed, she laid it out on her kitchen island. She took two slices of bread out of the bag and placed them in the toaster while seasoning her shrimp.

Multitasking, she took the toast out of the toaster, the bread perfectly crispy and golden. She began to mash the avocado on top and then quickly checked on her shrimp to ensure they weren't burning.

After seasoning the avocado, she proceeded to chop up a boiled egg and generously sprinkled it over the toast, adding another layer of seasoning.

Once done, she delicately placed the shrimp on top and cleaned up. Returning to the refrigerator, she grabbed a bottle of water.

Seated comfortably at her island, she began eating her meal while casually scrolling through her Instagram feed.

Her entire timeline was flooded with posts about the event she was hosting today. Even though she wasn't in the mood to party, the allure of an 80k hosting opportunity was too compelling to turn down.

Besides, a bit of fun wouldn't hurt. Treasure, being more of a homebody, wasn't particularly social and had a few friends. This had been the case since she was younger.

Treasure's social circle was limited but tight, revolving around her best friends Keyah and Kesha. They had been inseparable since high school, forging a lasting bond.

When she reached out to them about joining her for the hosting, they were thrilled and eagerly looked forward to the night out with Treasure.

Lately, she had been somewhat low key, not keeping up with anyone. The only glimpses they had of her were through the internet.

Fixing one of the rollers in her hair, she set her phone down and got up to wash the dishes she had just used. After placing them on the drying rack, she wiped her hands dry and returned to her previous seat.

Picking up her phone, the note beside it caught her eye. The previous night, she had spent hours debating whether to contact the number written on the note.