𝟎𝟕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐇𝐄𝐑★
━━ 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒

𝖲𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝗌𝗍, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟨:𝟦𝟩 𝖯𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟨:𝟦𝟩 𝖯𝖬

𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑, delicately running her fingers through the recently styled blonde wig. She admired the blowout look.

Finishing getting ready just in time, Treasure opted for a simple approach and chose not to apply makeup, leaving her face in it's natural beauty.

Applying only mink lashes and lip gloss, Treasure adorned herself. She grabbed her Valentino perfume, spraying it on both wrists before rubbing them together and adding a touch to her neck.

Lastly, she secured her Cuban link chain around her neck and adorned her ears with carat diamond earrings.

She was really feeling herself at this point, 'Worth It' by Young Thug filled her ears as the song played from her speaker.

Treasure followed Von's demand, wearing a short, tight black dress that ended right under her butt. She complemented the outfit with black YSL heels, showcasing her white painted toes.

She even wore the lingerie he gave her, making sure to wash it.

"I know that ass fat, apple bottom please" Treasure sang along to the lyrics, turning around to admire her plump butt in the mirror.

She couldn't deny feeling nervous. Was she really doing this? Going on a date with a man who had been stalking her.

Her nerves were through the roof, but why stop now? She was already deep in it, might as well see what his intentions are.

Turning off her speaker, she gripped her phone. Taking one last look at herself, she turned off the bathroom light and exited her bedroom, making her way downstairs.

Now, she waited for Von's driver to arrive. Initially thinking they would go to the chosen restaurant together, he informed her that he was sending his driver to pick her up.

While waiting, she chose to grab her journal and quickly jot some things down, writing her nervous energy onto the paper.

Jotting things down eased her nerves a bit, but she still needed to calm down. Anxiety was unwelcome, especially when Von made her feel nervous.