𝟎𝟒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐎𝐍★
━━ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝟫𝗍𝗁, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟨 𝖠𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ☆ 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟨 𝖠𝖬

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓, its plush cushions cradling him while the air in the room held a subtle mix of anticipation and curiosity.

While his new therapist meticulously pored over the pages of his file, absorbing the details of his journey.

"Hello, Mr. Bennett, my name is Simone, I will be your therapist" Simone greeted as Von nodded in response, reciprocating the greeting.

"My son is a huge fan of your music, He's always listening to it" Simone shared, smiling — showing her pearly white teeth.

"Preciate it" Von responded, returning a big smile as he began to play with one of his dreads.

Von wasn't a fan of therapy. He found it somewhat dull. The repetitive questions, the silence, and discussing the same topics didn't capture his interest.

He was only there for one specific reason.

Simone inquired, "What brings you here today?" Her right leg was crossed over left as she grabbed her notebook and pen, ready to jot down anything that came out of Von's mouth.

"I'm here today because there's this girl I like. I just don't know how to approach her yet" Von explained, still playing with one of his dreads as he opened up about his feelings.

"It's completely normal to feel unsure about approaching someone you like. Let's explore that together and work on some strategies to help you feel more comfortable in those situations. What do you think holds you back?" Simone responded empathetically.

"That she might not fuck with me if she find out about the shit I been doing" Von shared, expressing his concern.

"What have you been doing that you think might make her hesitant to be involved with you?" Simone looked up from her notebook, one eyebrow raised, and made eye contact.

"Like leaving lil shit on her doorstep"  Von explained, gesturing with his hands, excluding details about his stalking behavior.