Italy

Previously on The Hating Game....
Mila- I think I have feelings for him...
Now-
Vanessa-.....
Mila- say something
Vanessa- woah, are you being serious? You hate the guy, how ?
Mila- well there's a saying that says" del odio al amor hay solo un paso"...that's my case
Vanessa- dang it, I owe Daniel 20 bucks.
Mila- you bet?
Vanessa- sorry not sorry. * ding* mills look, the class group chat.
Hello children, we have an exciting announcement, instead of having the game this Friday, we'll have it next week..this Friday we're all going to Italy for 4 days, so pack up and be ready to have fun. 2 days left.
Vanessa- yes, a trip it's just what we need.
- After seeing the class group chat message, me and Vanessa decided to go to bed since it was too late for her to go home...I feel guilty and confused , I hate it and just when I was about to join vane who is sleeping, someone calls me and it's him.
London- are you awake?
Mila- half why?
London- I can't sleep.
Mila- how is that my problem? Just watch relaxing videos, I'll see you tomorrow.
London- See you later gorgeous
Mila- did he just called me gorgeous?
London- I called her gorgeous...* he smiled*
* he then minutes later received a message from her*
Mila- see you later handsome...
- ay Mila Mila, what are you doing to me? Why am I feeling this way about you? And why do I like this feeling...
2 days later-
- Han pasado 2 dias de haber hablado con el y hoy es el viaje escolar a italia, pero tengo terror a las alturas...por suerte voy al lado de vane.
Daniel- Mila! Have you packed everything?
Mila- si, I just need my passport
Daniel- me too! I can't find it, have you seen yours?
Mila- no
Ring ring ring-
Richard- Where are you guys? We're all at the airport waiting for you
Both of them- We can't find our passports!
Richard- well shit. I'll hold them up for a while, try to find it
Announcement: Passangers of the flight 20134 to Italy, please go to the boarding gate A2 !
Vanessa- shit, that's us. If they don't get here in the next few minutes, they're going to miss the flight
Richard- I'm stupid, I've had their passports all along..
London- Call them!
*Mila and dan came running*
Mila- phew we made it
Dan- why did you take our passports?
Richard- my bad, let's go
The teacher- Students listen up! Vanessa and Richard are sitting on aile A. While Daniel, Mila, and London are sitting on aile B
London- mills, pass me your suitcase and do you want to sit by the window?
Mila- oh no no no, I'm scared of heights. What makes you think I want to sit there.
London- alright.
Hours later-
- immediately after the plane took off, we did our things to get entertained. London started watching a movie which was interesting, I didn't know he was into that kind of movies, romantic movies to be exact. Daniel started reading a book, he's a book worm and eventually started falling asleep. Richard and vane fell asleep after playing video games,  and as for me, you know I'm a music lover...I started listening to music and completely fell asleep in his arms...
2 hours later-
* London woke up in the middle of the night and saw her sleeping on his shoulder *
London- Psst Daniel, are you awake?
Daniel- yea but why are we whispering?
London- Because I don't want to wake up mills
* Daniel saw him cuddling her*
Daniel- you're hungry?
London- starving, can you check if there is anything to eat?
Daniel- mhm si, aprovecho y cojo cafecito
Hours later, 9am-
* he wakes up and Mila is sill sleeping *
20 minutes later
Mila- mhm what is that amazing smell?
London- breakfast.
Mila- for me?
London- si, coffee with avocado toast and scrambled eggs with bacon.
Mila- mhm my favorite
London- I know, eat up. We're almost there.