Strangers again

A week later-
Richard- sis, are you ready?
Mila- almost.
- Today is our Graduation, the last day I'll ever see the teachers, and classmates.  So much has happened this last year, a lot of fights, parties, love, hate, anger, and pain.
Ring ring ring
- Papa Fernando- Hola hija
Mila- Hola pa, eh como ya sabes hoy es nuestra graduacion y se que no pudiste venir-
Papa Fernando- si hija perdon
Mila- no pa, dejame hablar primero por fa, despues de mi graduacion he decidido irme, irme definitivamente de New York, por razones que ya conoces.
Papa Fernando- vienes para aca a vivir?
Mila- si. Se que para mis hermanos no sera nada facil, pero esto es lo que necesito. Nuevo aire, nuevas experiencias, nueva yo.
Papa Fernando- y el colegio que?
Mila- ya eso lo tengo cubierto, aplique a un college en Buenos Aires. Empiezo en 2 meses. Y antes que me preguntes, el colegio tiene apartamentos y ahi me quedare esos 2 años.
Papa Fernando- 2 años?! Que Carrera escogiste?
Mila- es una sorpresa que les dire a todos juntos despues..
Richard- sis! We're going to be late. Hurry up.
Mila- I'm coming.
* She wears a mini black dress with black heels and her hair down*
Richard- woah
Daniel- you look beautiful sis
Mila- where's vane?
Richard- outside with the limousine.
Mila- what are we waiting for then? Let's go!
[ play: green light by lorde]
25 minutes later
London- ermh teacher who are we waiting for? It's past the time.
Teacher- we're waiting for the Garcias and Vanessa to get here..
* the limousine arrived *
Teachers- they arrived.
* Richard and vane get out first*
- They wore white and red matching outfits. Vane with a white dress and rich with a red tuxedo.
* then Daniel got out handing his hand to mila*
- They wore all black outfits. Dan with a black tuxedo and Mila with a black mini dress.
His pov- There she is, looking gorgeous as always. I'm such an idiot, I lost her for good, for being a jealous person.
Richard- Apologies to all of you for making you wait but like my sister would say..
Both of them: We have arrived..
30 minutes later-
Teacher- Come up Richard Alejandro Garcia
Richard- thank you
Teacher- give us a little speech
Richard- what can I say? I'm not good with words, at this..but I want to thank every teacher for everything they taught me and my siblings for always being there and to vane for being the best girlfriend ever. Thank you * applause *
Teacher- London Stuart please come on up
London- thank you
Teacher- a few words?
London- actually, yes. I want to say a few things to someone really important to me and to everyone. Mila, I am incredibly sorry for what I did
[ Play nuestra cancion by bruno og]
Mila-...
London- I was stupid, I don't know why I did that but I just want you to know-* she interrupted him*
Mila- Get on with your speech Mr. Stuart and please get my name out of your mouth, thank you.
London- right. Uh thank you for everything you teach me professor.
Teacher- Mila Alejandra garcia, come up
Mila- gracias, I would like to say some words. I am deeply grateful to have spent time with some of you * looks at london * and not so much with others but um I'm happy, I got to experience this year with friends and family. Uh I want to announce something that will happen today. Brothers, vane...I'm leaving. I'm leaving new York for good today after graduation. That's all I wanted to say, happy graduation class of 2024.
* they all graduate*
Outside-
Richard- is it true?
Mila- yea, my plane leaves in an hour.
Vanessa- bu but you're coming back right? I I mean you have to.
Mila- vane, I'm not coming back. I enrolled into college in Buenos Aires and the career I chose is two years. I'm leaving for good and I hope you guys respect my decision.
* they all hug*
Vanessa- I'm going to miss you
Daniel- don't cry we can always visit each other.
Mila- yea, I'll visit you on vacations, every time I get a chance * Mila looks at london and he looks back at her*
Vanessa- go and talk to him, one last time.
London-..hey
Mila- hey
Daniel- we'll be in my car
London- Mila I
Mila- look, I accepted to look at you just to say this. I'm thankful for everything we went through but is over, we're over. I don't want you to call me, to text me or even ask about me or even visit me, take a good look at Me. Cause this is the last time you'll ever see me again...goodbye Stuart. * she walks away*
- March 8th, 2024 at 10:00am. The last time I saw him for the very last time.
We left graduation and got to the penthouse, the place I won't be back in a really long time, gathered all my stuff and left for the airport.
- Attention passengers of flight 03675 in direction to Argentina, you may get on board, the plane will leave in 30 minutes.
Mila- that's me..I gotta go.
Richard- call me when you get there.
Mila- I will. I love you guys. Where's vane?
Daniel- she told me to give you a big hug from her. She's really sad and stayed in the car.
Mila- I will miss her, you tell her I love her okay.
Passenger of flight 03675 Mila Garcia please board the plane.
Mila- I have to go, bye guys.
* she runs to her gate into the plane door*
Vanessa- Wait! Can I hug her one last time?
Flight attendant- you may
Mila- vane..
Vanessa- I couldn't let you leave without hugging you one last time * hugs her tight*
Mila- it won't be the last time you dummy, I'll be back. * she kissed her cheek and left*
[ play: Adios by Maria becerra]
Narrator: It definitely won't be the last time they'll see each other or the last time she'll see him. If you think their story is over, you're wrong..this is just starting...
Fast forward 2 months-
- Today a new chapter begins in my city. Today I start classes in college of medicine..and I'm arriving late y eso que vivo a unas calles de ahi..
* she runs through the hall until she bumps into someone*
Mila- Shit sorry, eh quiero decir..perdona * she picks up her books and he helps her*
Santiago- Don't worry it's okay. Lemme help you, Eres nueva aca?
Mila- Si, mi primer año en medicina y Vos?
Santiago- yo soy Viejo aca, mi Segundo año en mecanica.. mucho gusto, me llamo Santiago pero me puedes decir Santi.
* she shakes his hand*
Mila- Mucho gusto Santi, yo me llamo Mila.
Santiago- mhm gracious and dear..fits you, a donde te dirijes?
Mila- clase 010
Santiago- que coincidencia, yo igual. Vamos juntos.
To be continued....