Roomies

Previously on The Hating Game
Mila- So you're telling me I can kick you where the sun doesn't shine if I want to as well? * smiles*
London- Mila! Guys, she's awake! Oh thank goodness you woke up * hugged her tightly *
Mila- * chuckled *
London- don't you ever pull something like this again, you have no idea how scared I was..
Mila- why? Last time I checked, you were an ass to me remember?
London- I know and I'm very sorry for that.
Mila- wait, what are you doing here?
London- I am here to visit you a while, you're stuck with me like a glue if you must...
Mila- what does that mean?
Daniel- it means, he's going to stay with us for 3 weeks. Which also means, you're sharing room together, same with the bed...
Mila- talking about beds, when will I leave this hospital?
Daniel- today at 5pm..by the way, you should call Richard. He's not doing well.
Mila- why? What's going on?
Daniel- him and Vanessa broke up last night..
Mila- what? Oh no, let me guess. She's blaming me isn't she?
London-....
Daniel- well I don't have any details on it baby sis, but call them, he misses you and she probably does too.
London- we'll be outside, just in case little one.
Pov- I know I've been the biggest asshole towards her ever since my break up and I know she didn't deserve it from me, I know she's pissed at me right now with every right.
Ring ring ring-
Vanessa- yea, that's perfect. Thank you,  wait my phone is ringing.
Bestie♡ is calling
Vanessa- hello?
Mila-...
Vanessa- Hello? Mila?
Mila- I know you are mad and upset at me, with me. But please don't break up with Richard, he loves you a lot.
Vanessa- Mila...
Mila- Look this wasn't even your mess and I blamed you for it and didn't answer you for days and I know you're mad, I mean I would be too. You didn't deserve at all how I treated you and for that I'm truly sorry.
Vanessa- Mila let me talk, I'm not mad at you. Not anymore, I understand you were going through a tough situation but I didn't break up with him,  your brother was the one who broke up with me..and I get it honestly, I put him in a bad spot and he chose.
Mila- wait, why did he choose anything? What did you made him choose?
Vanessa- He didn't tell you? I made him choose between you and me.
Mila-....
Vanessa- hey are you there?
Mila- I uh yea, but I have to go. London's here to go home. I'll call you later.
Mila- she made him choose...
Knock knock
Daniel- hey are you done? * sees her crying *
Mila- uh yea, let's go..
Daniel- everything okay?
Mila- * nods*