Mine

The next morning-
- It's official, we're finally together after trying to deny our chemistry and sexual tension. I can't believe she accepted, I can't believe she's mine. We fell asleep after watching a movie in her room, turns out I can't watch a horror movie with her...she's the worst, how can she scares me while that thing was on....well,  it's obvious I woke up first than her, so I got dressed and made my way down to the kitchen.
Papa Fernando- oh! Just the person I was talking about.
London- uh morning
Daniel- good morning, how was your night? I heard yelling * laughs *
London- no..no! Sir I swear we didn't do anything..
* they chuckled *
Daniel- oh we know, mills sent us a video of you screaming to a horror movie. * they keep laughing *
London- that little...I'm going to kill her..excuse me * goes upstairs *
- when I woke up I turned to hug him but he wasn't there..where could he be?
Mila- I better get up and dress.
* she goes to the shower but forgets her clothes on the bed*
[ Play dangerous woman by Ariana grande]
* he goes inside the room *
London- love?
* he hears her singing *
* he locks the door and heads inside the bathroom *
His pov- as soon as I closed the door behind me, locked it and stripped, she was dancing, her body moving side to side, her beautiful blonde hair moving as she dances, I sneaked my hand around her waist pulling her close to me, our bodies against each other, feeling our warmth, skin to skin..
Mila- what are you doing here?
London- I think, I believe you need help.
Mila- me?
London- yes, you. There are places you don't reach, places meant to be touched by me.
Mila- * blushes * I-
London- in fact, I dare to say you want me to press you harder against me with one hand on your neck and the other one giving you full pleasure in those tasty lips of yours.
Mila- my lips? How would your hand give my mouth pleasure?
* he smirked as she noticed *
Her pov- I opened my mouth to speak but london's lip came crashing down to me biting my lower lip as I let out a soft moan. I can feel his teeth against my collar bone and oh my that tongue of his can make anyone fall on their knees..." I want you to moan and scream my name love", fuck.
Mila- I want you, now!
London- Your wish is my command babygirl..
* they do it in the shower and on top of the sink*
2 hours later-
Mila- I'm.going.to.kill.you
London- hey you said you wanted to do it, not my fault.
Mila- not your fault? Not your fault?! I'm covered in hickeys!
London- and you're innocent? You left marks on me as well.
Mila- no I didn't
London- no? Let me show you then* he shows her 4 hickeys on his neck, 2 on his chest, and nail scratches on his back*
Mila-.... let's just get out, I'll cover it up with makeup.
A few minutes later-
Daniel- sis! Get down here
Mila- what's up?
Daniel- why are you walking like that?
Mila- like what? Oh I fell, yes I fell.
Daniel- I'm going out with London. You're making dinner tonight.
Mila- fine by me...where are you going?
London- it's a surprise..
* they left*
Ring ring ring
Bro♡
- hi bro
Richard- hey sis, how are you?
- I'm really good.
Richard- mhm is that thanks to a certain person?
- you know?
Richard- he asked me for permission.
- he did?
Richard- yea, so you two dating now?
- yes. And did you and vane reconciled?
Richard- yes, we're actually meeting up right now. What are you doing tonight?
- I'm cooking today, Dan and London went out and dad is working. Shit, my food is burning, I'll call you later!
Richard- hahaha loca
Meanwhile in a tattoo shop-
Tattoo artist- Are you sure you want this?
London- yes.