New York pt.2

Previously on The Hating Game-
Mila- you get him out of the house while I pack.
Now-
London- good morning gentlemen, baby* kissed her*
Richard- ugh get a room
Daniel- I need bleach for my eyes.
Mila- ugh shut up.
Daniel- bro, let's go.
London- where to?
Daniel- I'm going to show you a national mountain here in Argentina.
London- alright bet, baby you coming?
Mila- no babe, I'm going to work with dad, but I'll see you later.
London- alright, see you later * kiss*
Daniel- yuck
* she rolled her eyes *
- Hours passed by really fast and the boys were still out which is good cause damn who would've thought Daniel had that much clothing...but thankfully I finished packing mine and Daniel's suitcase before they arrived, but I fell asleep way before I could see them arriving...
The next morning-
- I woke up before him cause our flight is at 7am but me and Dan take forever to get ready...he's already waiting in the car to get extra early in the airport so we can surprise London in the plane..
Mila- baby
London- mhm
Mila- remember your plane leaves in two hours, wake up in time.
London- I have the clock to wake me up in 50 minutes, why are you up so early? It's 5:15am..
Mila- I'm going to work with dad...
London- alright, be safe. I love you.
* she blushes *
Mila- ....I'll see you later * she smiled *
* she left and gets to the car*
- shit. Now he must think I don't love him, why didn't I say it back? I'm so stupid.
Daniel- what happened?
Mila- he told me I love you for the first time ever
Daniel- yes he finally said it, and? Did you say it back?
Mila- uh
Daniel- don't tell me you didn't...
Mila-....
Daniel- you're stupid...
Mila- I know.
1 hour later-
Mila- alright, dad called and said that he already got out.
Daniel- okay, so we just wait until he gets inside the plane so we surprise him after?
Mila- yup, and when he sees us sitting beside him, I'll say " I love you more "
Daniel- well lets get boarding the plane, he'll get here any minute now
* London walks past them*
Daniel- shit, was that him?
Mila- indeed it was..let's go. Don't look at him until we're seated.
His pov- she was acting weird since yesterday, could she be sad that I was leaving and that's why she didn't want to hang out with me yesterday?  And earlier I remember saying I love you to her and she didn't say it back, was it too early? Was she mad? This doesn't make sense.
Flight attendance: Dear passengers, please stay seated, we're missing two more passengers. But as soon as they're seated, we may leave. Thank you for your attention.
Mila- there is he, remember. No locking eyes with him
Daniel- won't be too hard, he's reading a book and listening to music.
[ Play Columbia by quevedo]
Flight attendant: Now that they're here, we're leaving. Please fasten your seat belts and don't get up, we'll be leaving in 2 seconds.
Mila- hey there stranger * taps London *
London- Mila? Dan? What are you guys doing here?
Daniel- we planned to go back with you
London- but what about work with your dad?
Daniel- that was a lie to surprise you.
London- well I am surprised...
Mila- and London?
London- yes?
Mila- I love you more * smiled*
London- I love you * they make out *
Daniel- single people here, Stop making me feel single!
* they laughed *
- A few hours have passed and well, Daniel is sleeping and London is reading,  while I am looking out the window, which I probably shouldn't do cause I'm a little light headed but despite that, I'm happy cause things are going really well, and I'm finally going to see Richard and mati and vane.
New York city-
Mila- home sweet home, I guess I missed the cold weather, only a little bit though.
Daniel- I'm never leaving new York again..
London- shall we? I'm starving.
Meanwhile in the Garcia penthouse-
Richard- they'll be here shortly...I'm anxious babe.
Vanessa- I know I am too, I missed her. I'm such a bad friend, not only did I make you choose between us but I was a bitch towards her when she was going through a rough time...
Richard- babe that's in the past now, I'm sure she forgave you a long time ago. You guys are best friends since you guys were 10. Your friendship is stronger than anything.
Vanessa- how is she?
Richard- she's really happy, I've never seen her this happy with someone.
Vanessa- what do you mean? She's with someone?
Richard- shit you don't know. Yea, she and London got together and have been together for 2 months.
Vanessa- o my God, I knew they would end up together. Wait this means I have to give 20 bucks to Dan
* the door opens*
Vanessa- that's them!, turn off the lights.
Daniel- dang what's up with people turning lights off at only 4pm.
London- just turn the damn light on
Mila- mhm I don't mind the lights off, gives us enough time to do this..
* she grabs him and kissed him *
* Dan turns lights on and Richard and vane jumped while Mila and London make out*
Daniel- guys...
Mila- mhm
London- 5 more minutes..
Richard- 5 more minutes nothing, let me hug my sister!
Mila- bro..I missed you so much
Richard- stop, you'll make me cry..but there's someone who's dying to hug you.
Mila- who? * vane appears *
Vanessa- me, can I- can I hug you?
Mila- of course dummy, come here.
* they hugged and cried*
Vanessa- I'm so so sorry, I was a shitty friend to you. You didn't deserve that from me, please forgive me.
Mila- hey listen to me, I don't have anything to forgive you for. You're my best friend and that's never going to change.
Vanessa- I love you
Mila- I love you more * they hugged even harder *
The boys- finally, the reunion we all waited for!
- The rest of the afternoon we had fun, catched up, and chit-chatted. I missed this, it's a good thing I'm never leaving again.