Buenos Aires

February 03,2024. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- it's been a few days since we arrived in Argentina and it's been great, the ocean, the beach, the people, the weather. So much better than New York where everything everyday is cold and raining. People are mean and the traffic is horrible. Here, is different, the vibe is a whole and so colorful and don't get me started on the food..anyways let's check on my brothers.
Ring ring ring
Richard- hello?
Vanessa- babe! How are you?
Richard- oh hi vane, I'm good. And you?
Vanessa- I'm good, I miss you.
Richard- I miss you more beautiful, we'll see each other in 2 days.
Knock knock knock
Richard- babe I gotta go, we're going surfing.
Vanessa- I love you * she hungs up *
Richard- did she just say " I love you "?
Vanessa- did I just say that?
Mila- bro, you ready?
Richard- I uh yea let's go.
Mila- are you alright?
Richard- yea yea let's go.
* they leave*
- Daniel, Richard, and I went to the beach to surf but I didn't, I stayed in the sand sunbathing while they went and try to surf.
Ring ring ring
Mila- London?
London- hey, for a minute there I thought you wouldn't answer.
Mila- I wasn't planning to. What do you want?
London- whoa whoa whoa calm down loca, I just wanna talk.
Mila- mhm
London- where are you?
Mila- none of your damn business London what the hell do you want?
London- fine, I want to talk to you about your little boyfriend. You deserve the world, Mila.  You deserve someone who is prepared to show you off and give you everything you could ask for.
Mila- uh I have no words. Actually I gotta go but thanks for the pep talk
* she hangs up the phone *
Daniel- hey sis, who were you talking to?
Mila- no one. Let's go, I'm kind of tired.
Daniel- bro, don't you think she's been weird lately?
Richard- no not really except that Vanessa has been telling me that she's been calling her and she doesn't answer her.
Daniel- weird...let's ask dad, maybe he knows
Later in the day-
Dinner time
Richard- where's Mila?
Papa Fernando- she's sleeping
Richard- dad do you know what's wrong with her?
Papa Fernando- didn't she just broke up with someone? She's heartbroken, let her be.
Richard- dad I know I was supposed to leave in 2 days but I'm leaving tomorrow at 5am. Me and my girlfriend are celebrating our 1 month anniversary, it's a huge deal for her.
Papa Fernando- alright son, totally understandable. I'll give your sister the goodbye for you.
Richard- won't she be mad if I leave without saying goodbye?
Daniel- you can bet on it plus you'll be a jackass if you do that.
Later on at 4am-
* there's a lot of noise coming from the kitchen *
Mila- ughhh what the hell is going on?
* her phone rings *
Mila- what the hell?!
"Officially going back to New York to see my girl, but shh it's a surprise. "
Mila- how could he leave and not tell me?
* she gets up and makes her way down to the kitchen *
Papa Fernando- oh good morning sweetheart, what are you doing up so early?
Mila- I'm going to surf...I need to think. I'll be back before Dan wakes up, well if he didn't leave without saying goodbye as well. * rolled her eyes *
[ Play snap]
Pov- why does everyone I love always end up leaving without saying goodbye? First mom, then raven, and now my own brother...who's next? Dad...I know I'm being sentimental and selfish if you must but do you have any idea what I feel like after finding out my boyfriend cheated on me on the internet and find out everyone knew but me and didn't even think of telling me, that hurts. I know vane has been calling me nonstop but if I answer, I'll want to go back and if I'm being honest, that's the last thing I want.
But being here, in the ocean surfing calms me down and gives me some peace, the peace I need...in these months I'm going to be here, I want to be better, work on my self and maybe build new relationships and friendships.