The Busy King Pt 1

Ezra Elijha - The Mafia King

Violet Scarlet - Ezra's Chocolate ( Baby girl )

Ezra POV:-
I'm back home after a stressful meeting and site viewing. You might think it's fun but I don't. To watch the sites of your broken, dark garages where it's all weapons and drugs is no fun but a huge responsibility. Yes, you guessed it right, being a Mafia leader is not a walk in the park. It doesn't mean everything you wish for will be at your fingertips. I won't say I abhor my vocation but it's just not what men think it is, it's way tougher and needs a shit load of strength, cash, and brains! I mean your intelligence and smart work of you and your team weigh. The most vital is loyalty and trust.
Anyway, I'm back yet, unfortunately, I still have a meeting at my study. I make a move straight for it. The moment I enter everyone bows down. Respect is an unspoken rule in my mafia if you don't abide you are shot dead that's simple.
I enter my study and move to my desk tapping my finger impatiently on the wooden pad for my men to start speaking I just wanna have some free time but obviously, this is critical. If not they wouldn't have asked for me to deal with it. My manager begins, he is my trustworthy hand, Hunter Ric.
" Boss, we have had an assassin spying on us since, since..."
He shutters. I don't know why but I gave him a stern look and kept it going.
He then finally took a breath he had in there all the while I glared.
" For four months and ..."
That's it I lost it.
" Kidding me, I have no time for shitty jokes Hunter. I'm already hella tired. Four Months you would have had another girlfriend by that time. Were you all bloody sleeping or funding some sluts ?"
The silence was all I got as a reply. This just pissed me off to the extent that I would just grab someone by the neck.
" ANSWER ME !"
I boomed. The only one who dared to speak up was none other than Uncle Jaden, he was my father's right hand, who has now retired the reason why I'm handling this ever-owned business.
" Ezra, son, calm down. We know this isn't all the way right but it hasn't caused any damage and no records of any of our business have left the boundaries of your ground. I suggest you take a break and let us handle it. "
I respected him too much to object. I just brought my hand to my face and pinched the bridge of my nose.
I heard footsteps running in the direction of my study and the door just bragged off with a long thud. A sweet voice enters running into me. Glad I'm still conscious of getting a hold of my naughty Chocolate. She jumped onto me, wrapping her little arms around my neck and her leg around my waist, digging her head into the crook of my neck as she spoke.
" I missed you Daddy, but you didn't miss me. I don't like you. You just got home and walked straight to your study, you didn't notice me. I don't like you. I was waiting for you with my new dress on and you are so MEAN! I don't like you. "
Little girl. She wrapped herself tighter as she continued saying she didn't like me but yet just trying to dig herself into me. Sarcastic little monkey.
I moved to get hold of her face and there was a pout on her lips with her eyes glowing to show clear excitement to meet her daddy. I gently raised her chin and spoke with a low calm voice. All my men are staring at the floor they know I don't like them watching me and my baby girl.
" Chocolate, you are not allowed to run and even not allowed in my study unless I permit you. You know better. I understand you are sad about me not getting to you first but you are big enough to make sense of it and respect Daddy's decisions. Right ?"
" But Daddy ... "
She whined but tightly pressed her lips under my stern glare.
" I will come to you after I'm done, baby. Now, I want you to sit your naughty, disobedient butt in the corner of our room. Am I understood ?"
" NO! Daddy, I'm not gonna sit in that stupid corner and wait for you. I want you to come to me RIGHT NOW! Your men can wait. "
" That's not a question little girl. It's an order you need to follow. "
" I'm not a bitch .... Ah "
Did she just curse? Oh God save her butt. Realising her mistake she quickly covered her mouth. How cute! I just wanted to chuckle but I didn't, maintaining a stern glare and softly placing her on her feet, I continued our conversation.
" Little girl, you know the rules. In the corner of our room NOW! "
I turned her around and she quickly covered her butt with her tiny hands knowing what was in store for her.
I pinched her cheek, successfully moving her hands away from her butt to save her cheek. I quickly landed two sharp smacks on her butt which got her moving. Hopefully, she stays in the corner, fingers crossed. I hate to punish her but she needs to learn.
The doors are closed again after my baby leaves.
Getting back to work. All of them raised their heads.
" You are right sir, I need a break. I need to spend some time with her, Mom, and Dad. "
" Right son. Be it so. Take your time, I'll handle the mess here. "
" Thank you, sir. "
He smiled at me and I left the room, heading towards mine.
The moment I stepped in my baby peeped from her corner to take a glance and I gave her a stern look. Believe me, it breaks me into a million pieces when I have to punish her. I've just returned and rather than having her on my lap to feed her, her favorite dish and enjoy painting with her, I'm here trying to discipline her all because she can't keep her little mouth shut and obey me.
" Chocolate, you aren't allowed to let your eyes wander around, stick them to that corner. "
She quickly turned back. I sat on our bed glancing at my baby.
I'm glad I found her. She's perfect for me, my mom and dad love her like their daughter. Well, we are gonna get married in the following month but that's a surprise for her.
I found her eighteen months ago when my men had brought a shipment of sluts and slaves, whom they won as a price of Auction. Dam I hate to recite this but she was almost half dead in the corner of the basement with her tiny body all bruised. I could only wonder how much my baby had suffered when she was with my enemy. I'm grateful to God she wasn't sexually harassed.
She's cheerful, mischievous, innocent, loving and most importantly she's MY cute little princess.
She is my only weakness and strength now. I will do anything I can to protect her. She's gonna spend her life with me now.
Back to the present we go. She needs to learn. I understand spending a lot of time with my cruel enemies has taught her nothing but curse words but she has gotten herself in trouble enough times to know I wouldn't like to hear such words come out of her pretty lips.
" Baby come here. "
She turned around and took little steps trying to prolong her punishment.
" Honey, be quick. You know you aren't getting out of it. Moreover, I wanna get it done as soon as possible. Mom and Dad are gonna be here for dinner today. Pretty sure you will have enough time to recover by then. "
" But Daddy, I was only excited to see you and sad that you didn't come to me. Please let it slide this once. I promise I'll never utter such words again. "
She said holding her pinky out. Cute. But not now.
" Nope, you are in trouble. Get right here before I come there to get you myself. "
I said pointing to the spot in front of me.
She got moving. I pulled her and made her sit on my lap.
" Daddy, please I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, it just slipped. Besides you curse too. Why am I the only one who gets in trouble then? Huff ... "
Adorable! She said that crossing her arms over her chest. Nothing is gonna work. Gently getting hold of her chin.
" Baby, You are to sit with me at my desk and write lines after dinner. "
She stayed silent and I pinched her butt.
" Yes, Yes Daddy. "
" Good girl. "
" And now we are gonna turn this naughty butt red and learn a lesson. Which is -' Little Girls NEVER Curse'."
I pulled her over my knees. I reached for her panties after curling her purple dress above her butt when she whined.
" Little one. Stay quiet."
She followed and I proceeded with my not-so-favorite job. I slammed my hand down which resulted in a scream. I just ignored it. Continuing with her punishment.
When I reached twenty she was sobbing and letting out owws and ouchies.
" Daddy I'm sorry! I - I won't use - such bad - bad bad words again. It - it hurts Daddy. "
" Five more baby girl. Count those and tell me what you have learned. "
" Yes, Daddy. " She sniffed.
SMACK
" One. I'm never to curse Daddy. "
SMACK
" Two. I'm never to curse Daddy. "
SMACK
" Three. I'm never to curse Daddy. "
SMACK
" Four. I'm never to curse Daddy. "
SMACK
" Five. I'm never to curse Daddy. "
" There's Daddy's sweet little Chocolate. "
I pulled her to sit up on my lap.
" You know I ought to punish you for this right?"
" Yes, Daddy. I understand. I'm sorry. "
I kissed her forehead. She got up and rubbed her butt, this made me chuckle, and my girl looked at me sternly.
" Daddy ... Don't laugh it hurts. "
She said with a pout. I got up, pulled her panties, and smiled at her. Picked her up with my arms and threw her over my shoulder. Sauntering our tea table in the green. Along the way, she kept asking me where and why I was taking her but I just kept quiet. As we got up I placed her on her feet. We are greeted with a lovely chuckle from my mom and dad.
" What did my daughter do ?"
" Yes honey, why were you carried by him all the way? "
My girl blushed.
" Dad! Your son is soooooo mean. He is always worried about the mafia and not about me. He's too busy to pay even a tiny bit of attention to his baby. You know what when he returned today I was waiting for him on the sundeck to check for his car. He didn't even glance at me and went straight to his study. It hurts so much. I doubt if he loves his mafia more than me ..... "
She started bragging about my work life and family time. Oh, God Mom and Dad love listening to her complaints and the way she overreacts to mini forte.
Dad keeps chuckling and Mom eagerly listens to her and makes her understand the consequential leadership one needs to have to run a business. She is aware of the mafia, but I didn't want her to. She has spent months with my cruel enemies and knowing I'm just like one of them was a terrifying fact for her but she became comfy around me pretty quick I guess we are made for each other.
" That's enough bragging about my son little one. Let's get some snacks now. "
Finally, Dad made her shut down. Though he isn't the leader now he still has supreme authority. I ordered tea and snacks.
We were having fun but being in the mafia you and your family's merriment doesn't last long.
Unfortunately....