The King Relaxes

The time went by quickly, soon our dinner was done and now we were in our bedroom. My Chocolate is very tired after all that she came to pass today. Poor girl and her poor butt.
I laid her on the bed wrapping her in my arms. I whisper in the ears of my half-asleep baby.
" Chocolate, we are going to Paris, tomorrow morning. "
She suddenly hopped up and stared straight into my eyes with hers shining brightly, she hopped on me and wrapped her little hands around my neck. I chuckled.
" So, you need to sleep now we have to go tomorrow. "
" Yes, Daddy. I'm sleeping."
She quickly pulled the blanket over her head and acted as if she had fallen asleep but she was trying to hide her excitement down there. I once again pulled her in my arms and we drifted to our dreamland.

Next morning. We had to get up early for the flight, so it was around four I woke up next to my chocolate already looking at me with excited eyes.
" Were you waiting for me to get up, sweetie?"
" Yes, Daddy. Goooooood Morninnnnnn."
" Hahaha, looks like someone's pretty excited ha. Let's get ready then, hop into the shower. "
She jumped real quick and ran to our bathroom, and I followed with a chuckle.
An hour later we are done. I was waiting for my pilot to arrive.
" Daddy, how loooonggggg?"
" Just a few minutes baby. "
" How many minutes exactly?"
" Chocolate. Behave. "
" Chocolate, behave. "
She said mimicking my stern manner.
" Little one, let me remind you you are not off punishment for this trip, keep it up and you'll end up with a sore butt. Help me then, you'll enjoy your trip. "
" Menie, Daddy. "
She said pouting at the end, I kissed her pout.
" I need you to behave. " Nodding her head, she looked away blushing as we saw the pilot coming our way.
He bowed and apologized for being late. I smirked and asked to send another one in the next five minutes. My guards came up to take the fool away.
An hour later, we were close to landing.
" Daddyyyyyy! I can see the Eiffel Tower! Look. "
She screamed when the tower was visible.
" Yes, Chocolate. We are gonna land now, fasten your seatbelt. "
" Yes, Daddy. "
" Good, Girl."
We walked down our plane and immediately moved to our hotel room. My baby plopped herself on the bed, with her chin in her palm, only to realize she could have a perfect view of the Tower from the sundeck. She squealed in joy and hopped from the bed.
" Baby, calm down we are going to watch the tower at night too and I'm gonna take my baby on a date. "
" Thank you, Daddy. I love you. I love you. I love you. "
" Hahaha, let's have some nourishment now. "
She's so excited, I just can't wait to show her the next surprise but she'll have to wait for the next day. Oh God!

We got ourselves ready for our date after a long cuddling and a truly long shopping trip.
My baby was wearing a fishtail or whatever you call that kind of dress. She bought it yesterday, and the only objectionable point is its neckline. Well, as long as I'm with her it doesn't matter, BUT SHE ISN'T ALLOWED TO WEAR SHUCH DRESS ALL ALONE. Well, this is so unlike her. She always wears some hoodies or baggy clothes, shorts and mostly my T-shirts, guess she wants to look special and different today. Anyway, she is special to me no matter what she wears.
I try to match her outfit with my peacock blue shirt.