Meeting with Trustees

Joel POV:-

My Shitty brother just bragged into my room and yelled at me.
" Hey, you. Are you living? Dad is calling for you. Get your ass down. "
" I'm sorry. I'm busy with something. I'll meet him later. "
" Hahaha, what are you busy with? That business of grass, ha?"
Grass? Oh, this Bitch! I run a business of herbal medicines which is being referred to as grass here. He's so mean, I just feel a need to kick him and throw him right in the Bermuda Triangle.
" Nope, you know Grandpa and Dad sent me away for a reason which I'm pretty sure you are aware of. "
He narrowed his eyes at me but walked to the couch on my balcony and plopped down. I hope he doesn't notice Irina and also that she has already left. He has a foul expression on his countenance and I'm pretty sure it's because of my return. He's no way scared of me, 'cause he very well knows I'm physically dam weak. I know but yet I regret it. I hate how they refused to treat me the same and turned me up as a weakling. I could never think of causing harm to our Family, why would I? But my Grandpa Pa always had a pit in his stomach for me. Reason unknown. I feel it's all because I'm close to Irina and being lovely to her, maybe. Nevertheless, I worked hard for her and I'm now strong enough to help. Well, not by physical power or protection but yes by my financial power which is entirely my, is helping me aid her. Noticing the two empty glasses he gave me a perplexed look.
" Who did you call up?"
" No one, you should be pertained to. "
" Who is it, Joel? Is it your girl or something? I'm already strained with that bitch don't you..."
" Irina, is it?"
" Yes, she just managed to run out of the panic room once again. "
He spoke with such an abhorrence, that it made me wanna kick him in his face. Fucking Jerk! She's the one who saves and protects you every time. You are a coward and foolish fellow.
" That's too trite for me to hear otherwise. You always end up when you lock her up..."
" Why don't you just ask her to quit? I have the situation under my control. "
Cease! What does he mean by that? Is there a modification in their agendas? God no! I've something in mind that can save Irina, his changes should not stymie with mine.
" What do you mean by that?"
" Nothing that concerns you. "
" So, you came up to just say hi to me? "
" No, dear little Brother. As I mentioned Dad wants to see ya. Further, I wanted to inform you, of the ships that Violet is gonna depart soon and Ezra is crazy shit, bitching about it. The ship she's in is the one that you are transporting your grass in. You better not leak the info. I won't hesitate to kill you, just the way I did to our lovely stepmother. "
Darn it! How did they know I was transporting across the world? Hell! This asshole is gonna use me as bait. He's pretty well aware I'm gonna board the ship too. If Ezra is to grab a hold of me. He's gonna shoot me right there. He's too Churlish with his language, which simply means, their plan has a 50% chance of success. Nevertheless, the case concerns me. Cease, at a point - Did he say, he killed my stepmom?
" You killed her?"
" Yup. "
" How did you find her?"
" Oh! You seem pretty upset with the fact. The day we trapped Ezra, and that Bitch failed the mission. Dad was investigating their dungeon and found her. "
" She was in his dungeon for all those years?"
" Who knows what the hell happened? The good news is that she's dead and the better news is that I killed her. "
" What are you and Dad wishing for? If Irina ever gets to know the truth, you are gonna pay for it. "
" What will that Bitch do, ha? Shoot me? Remember Little brother, though you run a good business I'll always be better than you, she is a subservient to our family, nothing but a mere servant. Who's job is to protect me? She can't raise her..."
I heard a knife swish through the thin air and it passed Lucas, the well-ironed and polished cloth piece of his coat. We both turned our heads around to see who did it, all we saw was a few birds and a squirrel on the railings.
" Who the hell was it? How did he hightail it to the mansion, through the security?"
Who in the hell stops to say hey, Bro! I shot you, wanna have a combat? Even though I have an idea of who it was, in no hell or heavens am I gonna utter it.