1

Kanato was more than torn that things had turned out how they did, how could she do that to him? Was it that hard for her to say that she loved just him and not that...that monster Azusa?! Of course it was, she was a traitor after all, which was why she died just beside him. She refused to even glance at him anymore, he hated it, he hated it so much he took it out on her.

But it had been a year now, usually they'd have a new play toy to mess with by then, but nope. Not this time. He was getting bored just walking around and seeing his lovely dolls. Even though Teddy was gone he still felt unease with everything, he wanted things to change...but didn't know to make it so. He went through the library only to find a book that he hadn't seen there before.

He swore he knew all the books in the library....so why did this one book seem like it was new to the collection? He picked it up and went to Reiji, he usually knew what was going on when it came to the books in the library. When he was able to go into the lab that Reiji was in most of the time he went in with the book in his arms before he spoke up.

"This book...is it new?"

"Yes, he said that only one of us can open it and that person had to take care of whatever came out of it."

"Did you try opening it?"

"Yes, it's sealed tight Kanato, I highly doubt you'd be able to get it-" Reiji said before Kanato casually opened the book.

Reiji's eyes widen for only a splint second before they narrowed as a young brunette female flew out of it and landed on her side on the ground. Kanato closed the book afterwards and knelt down to the female as he poked at her face. "A female came out of it...so how come I was able to open the book but not you?"

"Maybe it was because of certain conditions you were able to open it. Take care of her and get as much information as you can from her. I will let the others know that we have an unknown guest in the manor."

Kanato nodded his head before he picked the female up and placed her in his room, he gently placed her on his bed before he brushed her hair out of the way of her face. He had to say...she looked a bit like Yui but her hair was brown. He kept poking at her face until she grabbed his finger with her hand and opened one of her eyes, he saw then that she had green eyes and she looked to him dully.

"Who are you, where am I?" Was the first thing that came out of her.

Her words held no emotion in them, the tone she used was very bland as if she couldn't show emotions at all. Kanato sat up and he smiled a little at her. "I'm Kanato Sakamaki, you are in the manor that I live in with my five brothers. You came out of a book that I found. Who are you?"

She weakly got up and she winced at first before she leaned back against the head board. "My name is Silvia Sakatoshi, I am an apprentice witch in training. You say I came out of a book correct?"

He nodded his head at her question.

"Color?"

"Does it really matter that much?"

"Yes, because for me...it'll decide what I do next."

He got the book from the side of his bed and handed it to her only for her to back away from it. "D-Do you want to kill me!?"

He looked to her confused. "What do you mean Silvia?"

"That book was my cage, if I touch it and I go back in. If I go back in I die instantly. I cannot sustain myself within that book any longer than I have already. Please...C-Can you get that thing from me?"

He did as she asked and looked to her oddly. "How come you act as you do? I would have think you'd be more confused and act more...I don't know scared like. But you show no emotions."

Her eyes closed as she sighed. "I cannot show emotions at all until I am cured of the curse on me Kanato." She said as she placed a hand on her heart.

"Curse? What curse?"

"An emotionless curse that forces me to hold back any emotion I hold inside of me. I cannot feel anything until it is broken off of me. It can only be broken by the one who saved me from my death."

Kanato smiled a bit more and moved closer to her. "I'm the one who got you out of the book, what do I have to do?"

"Can you please help me take my jacket off...I can't do it alone I can feel that I hurt myself when I got out of that evil book."

"Sure stay put."

She did as he asked and when he did he saw a tattoo mark on her right arm from the mid-part of her upper arm all the way down to her wrist. She looked to him and placed a hand on his cheek softly. "Your job will be one of ease Kanato, what you must do is-" She said before she stopped as she saw two males come into the room.

One was a red haired male with green hair, the other was a darker haired male with a fedora on his head, he too had green eyes. Kanato narrowed his eyes at his brothers.

"Laito! Ayato! Of out my room!" Kanato growled annoyed

"And let you have this woman to yourself? Now where's the fun in that?" Laito said with a grin

"If either of you two touch me before Kanato does you two will be signing a warrant to your own deaths. Many males have attempted to get to me and only have died because they did not heed my warning. Until I am curse free you may not do anything to me, even then I do not believe I find myself wishing to be around two males who have no consideration for other peoples space and privacy. " Silvia said seriously

"Like I give a damn! You're just vampire food just like every other female that comes into this place!" Ayato said with a scoff

Silvia narrowed her green eyes before she made her wand enter her hand. It was a ridged black and purple swirled stick that fit perfectly within her hand. She placed the point at Ayato and cast a spell on him making him be frozen where he was, her green eyes then looked to Laito. "Shall I do the same to you or will you listen?"

Laito had his hands up. "I shall take my leave, but Kanato we deserve an explanation, miss please unfreeze my brother."

"Will you take him out?"

He nodded his head and she sighed before she did so. Once he was unfrozen Laito took him out of the room before Silvia sighed once more and instead of talking she grabbed Kanato's face and kissed him as she placed his hand on her arm. Kanato's eyes widen at the brash movement but didn't object to it as he kissed her back as he held on to her arm tightly. As she had kissed him, she saw his past. Silvia saw what he went through and frowned mentally at the many sad thoughts that went through the poor vampires mind.

When she parted from his lips she frowned at him. "To make the mark leave me, you must make me yours and yours alone. Doing so will tie us together, I will be able to not only feel my own emotions but yours as well; as you will be able to feel mine as well as your own as long as I am in a certain distance from you. The only way to break that bond is if one of us breaks it off and goes to someone else. Do you accept what I am telling you Kanato Sakamaki?"

He pushed her down on his bed once more. "I get to have someone all to myself and be able to know what they feel for me. I see no downside to being with you Silvia, I will say that being with you will be different."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes..You won't be able to be shared with my brothers. Which I've always hated, having someone all to myself...that's something I've never had before. I will cherish you and the time we will spend together, just don't regret this because know I'll never regret it." He said with a grin