8

It was four months after the day of the wedding Kanato was getting all sorts of confused about how Silvia was acting like. He didn't understand how she could feel so many moods in one day, and how she could throw up for days on end too, but still say that she's fine. It made no sense to him, he didn't know what to do so he went to Reiji about it only to hear Silvia crying in the lab room that Reiji was in.

"...not like that idea. He'll just yell at me. I...I can't deal with this stress right now."

"You need to grow up and tell him. He isn't going to understand if you are crying like a little child, are you or are you not an adult." Reiji said seriously

"I'm still a teenager damn it!" Silvia said angered before she went back to crying again. "But even so...it doesn't make any sense that I'm this way. I know Kanato will just get really confused and I don't know what to do about it. I have a hard time concealing myself around him."

"He impregnated you now he needs to take responsibility for it Silvia, crying to me about this isn't going to get you anywhere." Reiji said with a sigh

"FINE FUCK YOU TOO ASSHOLE!" She yelled angered before she disappeared out of the room.

Kanato went wife searching only to find her outside sitting on the steps to the house. He sat beside her as he hugged his teddy tightly. "Silvia...what's going on with you? Are you okay?"

"No...no...I'm not okay. I don't want to say something to you then have you get just as emotional as I am right now." She said as she ran her hands through her brown hair

"I can take whatever you have to tell me. We are married to one another after all, I'll love you no matter what you tell me." Kanato said reassuringly

"E-Even if I'm pregnant?" She asked weakly

"Especially if you're pregnant, did you really think that I'd keep you from leaving my room for weeks for nothing?" Kanato asked with a smirk

Her green eyes widen in utter shock before she pouted at him. "You big meanie! How could you do that to me!? Do you have any idea how painful this is?!"

"So...that's why you're acting like this. I thought you were acting very strange today. I see it was because of my actions towards you." Kanato said now understanding things before he pulled her into him. "No matter, I will love you and our child. You both mean everything to me."

Silvia looked up to him in awe before she smiled at him. "K-Kanato...T-Thank you...Thank you for saying what you have to me...It...It means a lot to me that you'd actually want me to keep the child"

"What makes you think I wouldn't?" Kanato asked curiously before he cupped her face in his hand as he gave her a very big toothy grin. "Silvia you are mine and mine alone, because you are, you're the only one that'll ever bare my children. No matter how many, you'll always be the one."

"K-Kanato..."

He giggled a bit before he gave her a chaste kiss on the lips. "You look so adorable when you look at me like that, I love it when you make that face for me. It makes me know that you care about the words I speak to you...oh you're just so adorable I can eat you up right now."

"Oh get a room." Subaru said as he past by the two of them

Silvia couldn't help but laugh at the commentary given by the youngest of her now brother-in-law's. "That's not what he meant you perverted Tsundere and you know it." Silvia teased

Subaru averted his eyes as he walked past the two of them.

Knowing now that the woman that he loved was pregnant he didn't try to make her do anything that would make her hurt her or their child. One thing that did get him curious was if she had just one child inside of her or multiples since he was one of triplets. So he went to find Silvia only to see her being face to face in horror with a female with raven black hair that faded out to be blue that had Hazel eyes.