4

In the meantime, Ayato and Laito went to find either Kanato or Reiji to find both of them talking in the sitting area, what confused them was the fact that Yui was there once more and Kanato had his teddy once more. Neither one of them knew what was going on so they looked to Kanato to get some answers. Kanato only held on to Teddy fairly tightly.

"Her name is Silvia, she's...She's a demon witch. She is supposed to be mine but instead she did this just so she could fight her master for what he had done to her. I don't know if we'll ever see her again."

"I don't get it, why would she go off like that. She seemed fairly pissy when she 'spoke' with Ayato and I." Laito said with his arms crossed

"My guess would be that she's sick of being someone she's not. What that would mean for us is unknown, but I did find something out about that female after she had left my study. She is a rare species of demon, one called a desire shifter. She doesn't have a 'face' of her own, she hasn't had one since she was just an infant." Reiji said calmly

"So what she said to you...it was true?" Kanato asked

"Yes, sadly. The only way she'll have her own face is if the person she's to be around desires her to have one." Reiji said as he closed his eyes. "But take heed Kanato, if you do that you'll be setting her free to do whatever she pleases, the bond you'll have with her will be severed."

Kanato was quiet for a bit before he sighed sadly. "She had told me that the bond wasn't strong anyways because she had to find the one she was to truly be linked with."

"Is that so?"

Kanato nodded his head. "That's why she brought teddy and Yui back. she told me that she didn't belonged with me. She also said that she went to go and fight off her previous master. She had said something to me about him having enough power to destroy all of us, that she was going to try to keep him from doing that...if that's the case then she's just going to die anyways. It doesn't matter what happens to her."

"Maybe so, maybe not. That woman has had time to train herself. You boys shouldn't worry about her." They all heard a familiar voice to them.

They looked to the door way to see their father standing there. "You know Silvia father?" Kanato asked

"Yes, centuries ago she was best friends with your mother Kanato, but due to her naive heart she was cursed to live her life in the book you saw her in. It took me a long while just to find that book and to have it be here for the lot of you to attempt to open."

"That'll explain a lot, so what reason are you here for?" Reiji asked

"I came to see her, where is she?"

"She's gone, left an hour ago towards the demon world. That crazy woman thinks she can defeat her last master, whoever the hell that was." Ayato said with a shrug

Karlhienz left without a word, with that the boys were left confused. Kanato wondered if their father would help save Silvia but knew not of the intentions of their father. When Karlhienz found Silvia she was fighting hard as she could against Carla, he could see that she was placing everything out against her previous master.

The love that was once in her eyes was totally gone, what he saw was the look of hate and despair as he watched over the two fighting. It wasn't until Carla was pushed into a tree that he intervened placing a hand out. Carla glared at him. "What are you doing here?"

"keeping you from making a big mistake, you have no idea just how important your apprentice is do you?"

Carla glared "No, and I don't care. Since she has been released and does not see me as she has before she must perish."

Silvia looked to Karlhiens in utter shock. "Is that really you Karlheins? You....You looks stranger than usual."

He smiled at the young female. "Its nice to see you as well my dear, I'm happy to see you alive and well. There is no need for you to fight anymore than you already have, I assure you that everything will be fine from now on."

"How can you be sure? Master Carla wants me to die for giving myself to a new master after he was the one who casted me away from his side!"She said sadly

He sighed and closed his eyes. "I know, but you cannot die with your new master wanting you so much. Only in the incident of him not wanting you like he had can you die...and I know for a fact that your new master still very much wants you."

Her eyes widen. "W-What?! Even after what I did for him to forget me?"

The albino male chuckled. "My sons are very difficult to please I will give you that much, and most are stubborn than others. Especially the one that had gotten you my dear. If you truly want to rid yourself of your previous master leave here and never return. Go back to my son and stay at his side."

Her eyes teared up but she nodded her head. "A-Alright...I-I'll go. Thank you for opening my eyes to such a feat." She said before she changed into a wolf and she rushed off.

When she was out of sight Karlhiens dealt with Carla himself leaving only a blood stain on the trees around before leaving, once she had gotten to the human world the Triplets and Subaru were all talking before they saw her in her wolf form.

"Again with these damn fucking things?!" Subaru said annoyed

Before he could take a step the wolf transformed into Silvia and she fell over to the side tiredly. Kanato's eyes widen when he realized that she had came back to him. "She came back...What did father do?" Laito asked

"I don't care, she's back and she's mine." Kanato said as he went up to the female and picked her up.

He took her to his room where he held her in his arms while he had teddy on the other side of her so he knew where teddy was. He was happy to have her back even if it was just for a short little while. He was content of having the female in his arms and fell asleep knowing that he would have to scold her when he woke up.

When the next night came around Kanato saw that she was not around him it made him frown only to see that she was talking with the rest of his siblings about who she was. Yui was more than confused as to what was going on, she had no idea just what was going on and knew not on what to do with herself or how to continue living knowing that Kanato was torn between the two females.

Silvia knew the confused look in Yui's eyes and reassured her that Kanato was not the male that she had to make herself be loyal to, if Yui had feelings for him that she should pursue those feelings with all of her human heart and don't hold back. Kanato had enough of Silvia trying to get out of being with him and made himself known.

"Stop this! You're MINE! What part of that don't you seem to understand Silvia?!" Kanato yelled angered

"You don't seem to understand much you childish brat, get over yourself. What male sleeps with a bear that smells like rotten flesh and allows people to get the better of him. I need a man that will act like such, you are far from it. You are a child in a teenagers body, once you grow up then maybe I'll reconsider. Don't get in my way or do you want to end up being just a blood stain on a wall." She said coldly to him

"So who exactly are you looking for?" Laito asked curiously

"That's what I'm going to find out. There are five more of you here. Trial and error."