6

The next night Kanato woke up with Silvia beside of him and he grinned at her. "Evening."

"Oh don't start with that, let me go." she whined as she tried to get up only ending up being on top of him.

"No, you're a bad girl and bad girls get punished." He said as he turned them around and pinned her to his bed. "I'm never ever letting you go, you're always going to be mine. No one else will ever touch your body or hear how beautiful you sound when I pleasure you. Got that?"

"That's not why, I have to fucking pee like hell! I can only hold it for so damn long."

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. Lets get up."

He took her to the bathroom and undid the cuffs so she could use the bathroom, after ten minutes he knocked on the door only to not get an answer. He went into the bathroom to see that she wasn't there, he looked around only to see that she must have left through the window. He peered out of it not to see her there. He pouted as he went looking for Silvia, he had no idea where she could have gone and that upset him dearly.

Kanato found himself looking all night for the young brunette female only to find her by sun rise at the grave yard where she was sitting in front of a tomb stone. He was going to yell at her only to see that she was sobbing out quietly, he sat beside her as he pulled her into him. "Why are you crying?"

"This person...I knew them a very long time ago. I thought that if I went to them that I'd be able to figure out how to break the bonds that Carla still has on me so I can feel at peace while being around you....But they...they're gone....They have been for a while. I don't know what to do, I can still feel Carla's grasp on me." Silvia said as she buried her face against his chest. "I never meant to rush off on you but while I was in the bathroom I heard his voice in my head...it scared me."

He petted the back of her head softly as he allowed her to cry against him before he made her look up at him so he could kiss her on the lips and push her down against the ground. "If that's the case then we'll figure this out together. I want you to stay with me Silvia."

"O-Okay."

He got up before he pulled her up as well, afterwards they went back to the manor together as Kanato took her to the library. Being there she felt very concerned and nervous. She looked at all of the books before she sighed and frowned. "Its going to take us a while isn't it Kanato?" She asked as she leaned against one of the book shelves.

"Maybe, but I think I found something Silvia...what do you think?" Kanato asked as he showed her a black and purple book

She looked through it carefully before her green eyes widen in utter shock, she then kept her finger on the page she was on before she wrapped her arms around Kanato's neck before she kissed him happily. "You are an amazing boyfriend Kanato! Thank you so, so much!" She said happily

Kanato was happy that he had been praised as he had been as he held on to her sides. "How long do you think it'll take for you to do what you need to do?"

"Hm, no more than ten minutes. The spell seems simple enough it shouldn't take that long." She said happily as she went back to looking at the spell once more.

The spell she found was an unbounding spell, which was what she needed to no longer be so close to Carla so the two would be separated for good. Knowing that Kanato was that enthusiastic about helping her made her happy to know that he at least cared for her a little bit. She still had trust issues when it came to Kanato, but she was slowly starting to warm up to him, knowing fully well that she was at least cared for a little bit by him.

Just like she promised Kanato, it only took her ten minutes to get the ritual done and to be severed from Carla for good. She closed her green emerald eyes only to sigh out in relief, she no longer heard the haunting words of her past master, a man she wanted nothing more to do with. She happily opened her eyes to Kanato.