3

When the two of them were dressed they went to see Reiji who was in his study room working. "She's awake now."

"So I see, who is she?" Reiji asked not looking up

"My name is Silvia Sakatoshi, I'm a demon witch." Silvia said seriously

Reiji looked up once the female spoke and looked to her, his hands almost dropped the vile in his hand when he saw her face. "I see, you realize you look like a female that once lived here."

"I never had my own face, I look how ever the male who has me wishes. Apparently Kanato wishes for me to be like that female." She said with a shrug

"Surly you have your own facial figure. Everyone does." Reiji said looking to her

She shook her head. "Before I was almost sold off my parents had me look like someone they once knew so they could tolerate me for a bit of time. After that I went to my previous master Carla who wanted me to look like a female he once knew. Its just part of who I am."

Reiji inspected her and noticed the mark that was once on her wasn't there anymore. "Your mark its gone."

"Yes, it was a curse placed on me by Carla, he wanted nothing more than for me to stop loving him, even though he fell for me in the end. I know sure as hell he'll find a way to get to me, I might be under the control of Kanato but there is some things that I will have to do on my own and facing that...that meanie is one of them. He cursed me never to feel anything for the longest time and placed me in a book of yearning love for centuries."

"Yearning love?" Reiji asked curiously

"Yes...it is a demonic book that holds demons for a certain amount of time, draining what power they have and holding them as prisoner until someone who wishes what the book is for opens the book."

Kanato laughs a bit. "No wonder you couldn't open the book! You can't love anything or one to save yourself Reiji!"

Silvia rose an eyebrow and looked between the two males confused. "Am I missing something here?"

"No, take no mind to Kanato. Tell me Silvia, are there others like you?"

She thought for a moment and shook her head. "No, I'm one of a kind. If anything...I'd be very surprise if there was more people like myself around."

"Reiji don't get any idea's she's mine." Kanato said as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and placed his head against her shoulder "Her and I are bonded together, isn't that right Silvia?"

"Its fairly small but yes."

Kanato looked to her confused. "What do you mean by that?"

"Last night...Well when we slept Carla came to me in my dreams and he told me why it burned. You aren't the one I'm to be with fully. You are only a temporary person that I'll be with until I find who is to be with me fully and completely."

Kanato glared at her. "You're not going anywhere, you're mine. No one else is getting you."

"We'll see about that, farewell Reiji. It was a pleasure to meet you." Silvia said before she left the room in a small puff of smoke.

She followed her heart to two grave stones, she closed her eyes as she saw what happened before the death of the two that lied beneath the ground. Her hands went in front of one of them before she chanted only a small bit and she soon had the young blond haired female with pink eyes in front of her. She looked to Silvia confused as she opened her eyes.

"You're name, what is it?" Silvia asked

"Y-Yui...Y-Yui Komori. W-Where am I?"

Silvia sighed and placed a hand on the blond girls head, she restored her memory up to being with Kanato before she moved away from Yui once more. "Do you know what you must do?"