2

"I am sure about this, you are my savior and my reason for living now. I was stuck within that awful book because my previous master...He...He did not want me. He did not see me as someone who he could train, someone he could later on find within his heart to love. He hated that I placed my emotions before logic, so he cursed me to never feel a single thing. He told me right after I had the mark on me." Silvia said before she sighed and closed her eyes "You will live your life from now on in a book of magic, when the person who comes around to open the book you are sealed in, you must have them undo the curse. Only then will you be yourself again. You may not find me again, I refuse to love you I refuse to have such a disgrace in my presence. This is farewell. May the person whom finds you be a better master to you."

Kanato frowned as he looked to her. "So you liked a guy but he rejected you?"

"Yes...sadly. I had known him since I was just a little girl starting out as a witch, he saved me from being sold off by my parents. They were afraid of what I was capable of doing, they wanted nothing more than to be rid of me. So I...I went with my previous master. I trained under his watch for many centuries growing slowly and slowly progressing the steady of magic that I have within me. But he...He never saw me as I saw him , it upsets me so...But I have you now. I can see you are very willingly to show me the compassion I once yearned from the man I once knew. I am willing to accept you in any way you see fit for me to do. "

Kanato was more than happy to hear that she was willing to do whatever he told her. He kissed her on the lips once more and he pulled her legs apart before moving between them. "I'm going to enjoy seeing the many faces you make throughout the night, I assure you that once I make you mine you are to never leave my side for anything. If you ever do I will punish you do you understand me Silvia?"

"Yes I understand."

He grinned a bit more; she was going to be more tolerable to be around than Yui ever had been, he knew that as long as she was beside him and around him, his brother's will never touch a single part of her beautiful body. He undid the shirt she had on her and saw how she looked at him. He saw she only looked to him with confused eyes. "Has anyone ever touched you sexually before?"

"No. You'll be the first to do so Kanato."

He laughed a bit as he cupped her face with one of his hands. "This is going to be fun, I can't wait to see just how shocked and surprise you'll be once I break the curse that's on you. You are going to be so interesting and fun to play around with Silvia!"

"Really...do you think so?"

"I know so, you aren't going to doubt me now are you?"

She shook her head. "You are my master Kanato, I have to only believe and trust in your words. That's all I've ever been taught throughout the centuries I had been training for, being that now that I am with someone who is willing to reciprocate those feelings. If I could feel my emotions once more...I would feel happy about this. That someone as wonderful as you could find it in your soul to love someone you've barely know."

"I've never been loved before Silvia, knowing that you have no choice but to trust and believe in my words...I'm happy to no longer have the sad feeling of being alone. With the woman I once loved gone because of her foolish feelings for someone who was a monster, someone who took my precious teddy from me...I thought I'd always be alone. Teddy would always keep me company when no one else would but he's gone now...has been for a year now."

"Once I am to feel again I will see what I can do to bring you happiness Kanato."

He nodded his head with a small smile. Kanato was more than pleased to hear that she'd be his and his alone. After hearing her words he kissed her on the lips and stripped her of her jacket first then her shirt. He saw how adorable she blushed and smiled as he slipped one of his hands behind her raising her chest to his lips before he bit on the side of one of them.