9

Silvia had left the house and retraced the steps to the placed she once called home with Carla and Belladonna. She hoped...she wished things would have been better. But it wasn't the case at all, she quietly walked around before she stopped as she saw a familiar face she hadn't seen in a long while.

"Shin..."

"Hm?" Shin said before his golden eye widen seeing Silvia. "Silvi! It's good to see you around here once more! How have you been?"

She frowned and looked down sadly. "Not well."

He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Well..." She said before she sighed and closed her eyes. "Yeah...I do. Maybe you can clarify somethings that have happened."

Shin looked fairly confused but nodded his head. "Alright. C'mon lets get you to sit down you don't look so well."

Shin took her to the sitting area where he had her sit down on a couch before she sighed and frowned. "Shin, did your elder brother ever talk to you about me....or Belladonna?"

"Um..Let me think...oh! yeah he had spoken years ago about how he had placed you in a book of desires to keep you out of harms way. Apparently a spell went wrong with Belladonna and she's gone nuts. She's been having this crazy possessive delusional love struck mind over Carla. Belladonna admitted in front of Carla and I that she wanted to kill you for being the first one to grab his heart. Carla didn't wish for you to get harmed so he lied to you. He had to get you to hate him just so you'd agree to be out of harms way." Shin said in though

Silvia's eyes widen as she heard what Shin was saying; her eyes teared up afterwards as she placed her hands over her mouth. "C-Carla...H-He...He truly loved me?" She asked just above a whisper

"Of course he did, but he couldn't let Belladonna get to you so he lied to you, I know Carla is gone...I hoped that at least you were okay. But knowing that you came back here...you're not okay...are you?"

"No...I-I'm not. Belladonna has completely brain washed my husband....well ex-husband I should say and..." She then broke down crying in her hands. "I-I'm pregnant for his child. She came out of nowhere, telling me that she got a letter from Carla saying that she had to separate him and I."

Shin looked concerned. "I never knew Carla to give anything like that to Belladonna knowing how fucked up in the head she is. Where were you before?"

"The Sakamaki household...i-in the human realm."

His eye narrowed as he heard her speak. "You really are asking for trouble being with one of them...but then again one of them did rescue you." His eyes soften before he ran a hand through his hair. "Well I guess just this once, I can help you out. I've always want to beat the shit out of Belladonna for her bitchy attitude this just gives me the perfect opportunity to do so. Stay here and don't you dare hurt yourself got it?"

"I-I won't do anything until you get back Shin. I-I promise."

He patted the top of her head as he grinned at her. "Good girl, I'll be back before you know it.

Shin then left out with a smirk on his face before he changed into his wolf form, he was going to destroy the raven haired female for her lies and twisted thinking. She made Silvia cry, no one makes the woman he saw as a little sister cry! He ran as fast as his legs would let him to get to the human world just to put an end to the suffering and pain that Silvia went through.

He soon turned human as he saw Kanato Sakamaki crying. He got closer to the male and crossed his arms. "What are you blubbering about?"

"GO AWAY! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" Kanato yelled through his tears