04

𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟏, 𝒆𝒑 𝟒

"I can't with him" Maya though the phone Haley, complaining about Nathan.

"It can't be that bad" Maya rolled her eyes.

"He ask me how to spell unique"  statement that made Haley silent.

"Oh..."

"Oh, indeed "

" But hey, this for Lucas remember." She been telling herself that too. She doesn't think she been mad at person this MUCH BEFORE.

**

"I haven't talk you for so long"

"We talked before we left school"  Haley said while smiling. With Mark smiling as well in the phone.

" West side story is playing in the theaters on Saturday so"

"Mark," Haley winces

" What, I'll wear sunglasses and no one is going to recognized me" he said while laughing at his know joke.

" But guess who going to the movie? "

" Maya and Nathan"

" Maya and.." Haley pause 

They both said at the same time.

" Maya and Nathan?! where you got that idea?" Haley said panicking, wondering how did he know? Wonder did Lucas know?

" Well, I left for a run and I see Maya flicking Nathan forehead."  Haley puts her hand on her forehead, alo holding her laugh

" So is there something?.."

" She's just tutoring him, so he won't bother Lucas"

" There's no way Maya has ThAT much patience" Mark said.

" But Lucas doesnt know " Haley feeling relieved after the secret to him.

" He doesn't know!!?!" He stands up from his bed.

" It's not like their making out, just tutoring " she spoke.

"Let's talk to the movie's" making him stop moving.

" I'm listening" Haley rolled her eyes.

"I'm tutoring you on Friday, what about the "tutoring" is in the movies." She finished with smile.

" Sound great, mi amor " he said, Haley blushing

" Bye"

" Bye"

**

"Okay do I ask for your name or completely ignore you whatsoever?" Nathan smirked as he talked to Maya through the phone.

Maya was putting on her lip glosses in her mirror, her phone on her shoulder as her head pressed it down. "What the hell are you talking about?"