09

𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒑 𝟗

Maya walk down in the school hallway looking for either one of her friends, but someone pulled her into an empty classroom. Once she turned around to realize who it was she softly smiled at him. He gently pushed her to the wall, and pred his lips against hers, which she gladly returned, before she softly pulled away covering her face, "We can't do this here right now."

Natha chuckled, smiling at how nervous she looked, "We just did-"Nathan gave her one more peck before he smiled as she chuckled, "Alright, I'll kiss you later."

**

"So are you guys official?" Haley ask, while laying on Maya bed, with her shrugging arms.

"I don't know, I think. I mean it seem like a secret. But do other things to time." Making Haley with a joking grin look at her.

"You been kissing THE Nathan Scott, I never knew those words come out of my mouth." Haley finished by laughing making Maya playfully pushed her in the side.

"And that it's all would ever be." A voice said, Haley and Maya stand there back up to Mark leaning against the door with a serious look.

"Um, get out" Maya said, Mark look at Haley like a Cupid struck him, "You said you'll come back in 30 minutes."

"It been 25.." Maya said, Mark walk up to Haley grabbing her hand. Haley give her a look.

"Same thing" Mark said as they both walked away, as she rolled her eyes.

**

Maya walked over to Nathan's at his locker and touched his shoulder. She turned around like he was going to punch the person until he saw it was Maya. Then he chuckled slightly.

"Very funny." Nathan replied sarcastically and Maya just smiled up at him.

"Hey, are you okay? Lucas said you had some trouble at practice yesterday." Maya asked concerned and Nathan looked annoyed with Lucas.

"Lucas needs to mind his own business. We got a game coming up, that's all. I just get a little intense." Nathan grumbled and Maya looked up.

"Are you sure cause you're shaking, Nathan." Maya asked, she was really worried about her boyfriend.

"My heart's racing too." Nathan stated holding Maya hand and placing it on his heart. "That's what happens when I'm around you." Nathan smiled and Maya playfully rolled her eyes and laughed because of his cheesiness. "So your house tonight, right? Tutoring?" Nathan asked changing the subject. Maya kept her hand in his.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Maya asked and Nathan nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just. I had a bad day yesterday. See you tonight." Nathan replied and Maya nodded her head before she walked away from him. Nathan waited
until Maya was gone before he swallowed
another pill.

**

They were sitting in Maya's bedroom. Maya was sitting at her computer and Nathan was looking a small piece of her wall that was covered in photos of her and her family.