16

𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 one 𝒆𝒑 𝟏𝟕

Lucas Scott had suggested Maya and Haley to join them at the tournament this weekend. The two girls didn't have any plans on going, they're weekend plans consisted of watching romcoms and gossiping about their boyfriends. The two bid their goodbyes once they saw Nathan Scott walking up behind them. Maya turned around and came face to face with her boyfriend.

"Well, guess who's going to the tournament this weekend." Maya raised her eyebrows before pointing to herself, "Lucas convinced Haley and I to go.

"You and me in the same hotel." Nathan asked, raising a brow, before a smirk fell upon his face, "This weekend just got interesting."

"Down boy." Maya joked, playfully pushing his shoulder away causing him to chuckle. Nathan gave his mom the emancipation papers and he moved out of both houses and began to look for apartments which is why Maya looked at him, hoping everything worked out in his favor. "So, how'd it go?"

"I got the apartment." Nathan confirmed, after reviewing apartments, he found one that he really liked. "I drained my savings, paid first and last month's rent. It's mine on Sunday."

"That's amazing. Nate." Maya grinned wrapping her arms around him and kissed his cheek, repeatedly. Nathan chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, the two walking inside the school.

**

The next day everyone who was going to the Classics met up at the school's courtyard.

Nathan and Maya were about to board the bus, but they heard Brooke and Whitey arguing about the cheerleader's pom-poms Nathan offered to drive his car to which Whitey was relucted to agree on but he did, the Scott looked at his girlfriend waiting for her to go with him.

Although she agreed she was going to sit with Lucas, the Garcia girl apologized to her best friend and followed Nathan. Once they arrived at the hotel rooms, Maya and Haley began to choose their beds for the weekend.

"First, I feel bad. I mean, we promised Lucas that we were going to sit with him but then we both sat with our boyfriends." Maya groaned, feeling bad. She plopped down the bed and looked at her best friend, "Are we the worst best friends ever?"

"Kind of?" Haley nodded agreeing with her. "But it's Lucas, He'll understands."

"Yeah." Maya nodded sighing before she grabbed her phone and messaged her parents that they had arrived at the hotel safely. Maya looked up from her phone to glance at her best friend, "We're still on for pizza with him, though right?"

"I'm on my way to the lobby right now." Haley nodded walking towards the door, "Mark is coming, too."

"Of course, he is." Maya chuckled. Ever since Haley and Mark started dating the Garcia boy has been hanging out with the group lately. It didn't bother any of them because Lucas got along with Mark. "I'll meet you down there in ten."

"Alright." Haley nodded, closing the door behind her and making her way to the lobby.

Maya began to make her way down the lobby, walking through the hotel's hallways when a hand made contact with her arm, pulling her inside a room, the brunette looked up and smiled attaching her lips onto her boyfriends before pulling away.