06

𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒑 𝟔

"Is two, the answer?" Nathan ask, Maya nodd.

"Yep, see you're getting it" Nathan and Maya are studying for midterms.

" Hey, thanks for helping out for the midterm."

"No problem"

After the they got their stuff. They both stand up, to her stopping making Nathan front of her, "Oh I forgot my English book." look at Nathan, who looking at something else, shocked.

Maya was about to turn until Nathan grab her shoulder.

" I'll get it" Nathan said. She looked at him up and down.

While turning " I think I can get my-" and see's Mark and..

HALEY, KISSING MY BROTHER

"Self" she finished. Loud enough to they can hear and frozen and look to see Maya and Nathan.

Maya step forward to get her book.

" M" Haley said, quietly Maya shaking her head.

She got her book and left the library.

**

"Hey stranger." Maya smiled as she walked up to Lucas, in her cargo pants and a black tank top.

"Hmm. No stranger than you." Lucas smirked. "Did you get my message last night?" Lucas asked and Maya shook her head as her hands slid into her back pockets.

"Nah. I was, uh, at the library late. Midterms." Maya responded looking past Lucas's shoulder.

"Yours or Nathan's? "

Lucas joked, lightening

"Both, actually." Maya replied laughing,

"Well. Good luck with that." Lucas replied

"Luke. You're cool with this, right? I mean, last week, when you said you didn't trust me..." Maya said touching Lucas's arm with one hand.

"I know. I didn't mean that. Alright? I meant I don't trust Nathan." Lucas replied and Maya smiled at him.

" Hey, about Haley and Mark-"

" She told you, what happened?" Maya spoke

Peyton walked up to them.

"Hey, you got a second?" Peyton asked looking at Lucas. Maya gave Lucas the 'look'.

"Speaking off." Maya stated before she walked off, she continued to walk into the school but Nathan shouted on her.

"Maya! Hey!" Maya turned around and

looked at Nathan

"Hey." Maya smiled.
"Coming to the game tonight?" and Maya smirked.

"I'm kinda still pissed at my brother so probably not" Maya asked and Nathan suddenly remembered.