First Tournament||Chapter 1

~(^з^)-♡

Kim's POV:

    Ugh! I am so sick of the Black Dragons. I know I just met Jack 1 week ago but how dare they torture him like this. I wonder how he learned all these moves..
SCREECH

"testing testing" Rudy taps on the mic.

"HA! We won Black Dragons. Come face my wrath!" Rudy signals the wasabi warriors and he slowly runs to the camera.

I slightly smile as I watch the dumb looking kids and sensei run. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around. To see this ugly snake, my sensei, Ty.

"How could you Kim. It's either us or those wannabe karate kids. You will never be a true Black belt or even a girl at this point. " I scoff at his comment.

I take off my Gi and what I am left with is a black tanktop and pink shorts." Why would I hang around some snakes, who aren't ready to be real Dragons" I stick my youngest at Ty and throw my gi at his face. I walk towards the wasabi warriors.

"YOUR GONNA REGRET IT YOU YOU.. Uhm.. KID! " Ty screeches. I laugh at his remark. He will never take me down.

Jack's POV

I DID IT!! I haven't done this in a few months and whoo! This was a work out. I look behind me to see a argument between a sensei and Kim... Not to be nosy but I look at Rudy then back at Kim and Ty. BOOM! Kim is right there

"Hi Jack..!" Kim looks at me. "Ohh hey," I look at Ty then back at Kim. "What was going on there"

"Nothing much, past senseis" she rolls her eyes. "Anyways! I'm glad you guys won" She points finger guns,making it very awkward.

After a few seconds of silence, I break it." hey.. Wanna join me and the guys. We are going to the new pizza place in the mall" I scratch my amazing hair/head. Looking around at everything but her.

I hear a small chuckle." of course.." she smile and walks away, towards to Milton, Jerry and Eddie. I brush off fake dust off my shoulder. I am him!!

I slightly jog towards them and they all congratulate me. "YO WE HAVE TH BEST KARATE STUDENT IN THE WHOLE SEAFORD!!" Jerry says punching my shoulder. Rudy goes behind him "ahem!?" Jerry turns around and shrugs at Rudy.

After a good 5 minute of chatting, we hop into Rudy's white van, spray painted with "Wasabi Warriors". Jerry and Rudy sits in the front, Milton and Eddie at the middle and Kim and I in the back. "99 bottle of milk in the wall. 99 bottles of milk." Eddie and Jerry sing. Kim looks at them with confusion in her eyes and I elbow her softly. I whisper in her ears "Wanna join the dojo, I know it ain't much bu-" She cuts me off and says yes. I smile and she smiles back until.

AHHHHHHHH.. Screams come out from everyone in the car as Rudy swerve into a tiny ditch. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED" Milton Krupnik screams as he just peed his pants. You can tell as his white pants turn yellow/gray. "I-I saw 5 cute baby ducks crossing the road with its mama duck!" Rudy says in awe. I hope out the car and check the cars state. I read some car magazines. I know what I am doing.

"Just a few scratched.. We are good!" I yell out enough for Rudy to hear me. I quickly hop back into the van and next to Kim. "Are you okay? Is little Kimmy scared?-" I probably shouldn't have done that. She instantly punches on me and punched my face. Not to hard but hard enough to hurt. "Your little 'Kimmy' will rip your little face" She hops out my lap and I fake cry

She fell first but he fell harder|| 𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓴On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara