CAMP 1||CHAPTER 7

('')

A/N:SORRY FOR THE LONG CHAPTER!! Please check out my new KICK story. Also, I might update like a tad bit slower because of school!!

Sit back and relax!!

JACK'S POV:

The lights turned on and suddenly a trumpet noise goes off. "WHY ARE YOU ALL SLEEPING!! WE NEED TO BEAT THE TRAFFIC!!" Rudy yells, I can't see much but I tilt my head down to see a Kim.

She is so peaceful how didn't she wake up?! She is hugging my waist and I was hugging her shoulders. I move her hair from her face, I know she was trying to prank me last night.

"Kimmmmm! Get up" I sit us both up but she just falls back to the bed.

"JACK!! KIM'S NOT IN HER B- ohhh!!" Jerry opens the curtains and looks at us smirking.

"It not what it looks like!" I say pushing her off my bed. Then long nails pinch my shins.

"OUCH!" I slap Kims fingers and push Jerry out of my bed area thing. Kim get up and sits on my bed.

"Good morning.." she says yawning and stretching. Kim grabs my phone and checks the time. "4:54?! RUDY!" she walks out of my 'room'.

It's just a bed and some changing walls with curtains over it. I hea some screaming from Rudy's office and I exit my room.

"Are you guys just going to wear your pajamas?" I look over at the 3 dudes who are wearing onsies or footie pajamas

"Yeah why?" Eddie looks at me confused.

"Nothing" I chuckle as I'm th only one wearing pajama pants and a tank top. I walk over to the table with some granola bars and I eat one.

"Sooo, you and Kim!!" Jerry says standing next to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Nothing's going on, I have a girlfriend" Which I wish I don't. Even if it's fake, I'd rather be with Kim. Fake or not.

"Oo what about you and Kim!" Milton says as he sits down on the mats next to us. I groan and roll my eyes.

"Yeah, since Kim and Brett were in a fake relationship to make Donna and him together. How about you and Donna?" Eddie get invested.. Wait what? How did Eddie know

I'm loyal to people even if I like them or not, "no.... But I'm pretty sure she is planning on breaking up with me soon" I shrug, I hope she does! I need to romance my la- Kim!

"Have you had your first kiss with Donna yet!!!? " Eddie says moving his eyebrows up and down. Suddenly Kim goes out the bathroom.

"His first kiss is when he went to first base with that iguanna. The one from Reptile World. " Kim starts cracking up as she shared the story.

"Dude how have we not heard about this! " Jerry slaps my shoulder and laughs. That was a secret between me and Kim! She wanted a iguanna but then one pounce on me.

"Kim! Overall, no I haven't had my first kiss. And I am pretty sure you guys didn't" everyone goes silent as they know they haven't kissed anyone other than their mommy's.
-------------------------

Rudy was to cheap to rent a RV so all of our stuff is in the back off the van or under me and Kim's feet. Jerry is sitting next to Rudy so he can control the music, Eddie and Milton in the middle and Kim and I have the worst seats. Which in results Kim complaining the whole ride.

"You know Rudy! If you didn't scare off that one girl from New York. She probably would have stayed in Seaford and joined our dojo." Kim says as she pushes one of the packed tents to my side.