Chaos before the Holidays|| Chapter 5

(>д<)˙³˙

KIMS POV:

November 17, 2012

Last day before Thanksgiving break! Whoop whoop. This Brett things has been going on for more than 2 weeks. Every single time I ask him when is it going to finish he says "One more day hold on. I almost got her" I'm so sick of it! Also, now Jack is dating Donna Tobin?! My Jack! I've liked him since I joined the dojo. I'm kinda sick of it already. I mean I fell but he will never fall for me. Anyways. Me and the guys have this like HUGE sleepover planned. We are going to Millions house because Eddie's is too small, Jerry has 7 sisters and a lot of cousins, Jacks mom didn't let him and my parents are still not back and aren't responding to any calls. I wanna keep my house clean.. You know okay it's time to go to school.

Love,
Kim

I sigh knowing I am going to go through one more day of school. I look at my notifications

1 Message from Goofy Eddie

5 Messages from SwaggyJerry

2 Messages from TeachersPet

I respond to all of them an it just them saying how excited they are for the sleepover. Except Jerry, he just sent me random pictures of the grossest thing like him cleaning his toilet.

I frown a I see no texts from Jack. Okay I don't wanna sound creepy but not going to lie, I wanted to talk to him for a little. Who am I kidding we walk to school everyday together!

I put on a white and pink, striped singlet and a yellow tank top over it. It getting cold now so I put a sweater over it but both shoulders are coverd. Some ripped jeans and Nike sneakers will do the trick. I suppose we are going to have a easy day today so I pack my iPod.

I quickly exit the door because I have none to say good morning to. But there I see it, Donna Tobin and Jack arguing. Once Jack glances at me, suddenly they stop arguing and lock arms. My blood boils at the sight, I shouldn't be this mad but now there is no chance Brett and Donna can get together. I just start walking. Walking fast away from them.

JACKS POV:

   Me and Donna are fake dating, unlike Brett and Kim! At least she isn't my first girlfrien, I just go on dates with girls. BIG DIFFERENCE. Sadly, Donna treats me like her boyfriend. She got mad at me for skating instead of holding her hand at lunch. Excuse me, I thought she was hot but no way!

   She wants to break up with me today, it may ruin my reputation but it might make her with Brett. She is going to break up with me during P. E and cry so she can get out of it to.

I link arms with her because I kind of wanted Kim to be jealous. Once I linked arms with Donna, I look over were Kim was at but she wasn't that. She has been acting weird lately.

The only person I told about me falling hard for Kim, is Donna so she won't try much weird stuff on me. I move Donna's arm from mine an it back to arguing. About the most random thing?! My shirt since it doesn't match hers? How did Brett like her.

It was a 10 minute walk and Donna finally became quiet after 3 minutes of walking once she noticed I wasn't listening. I walk up to my locker and Kim is at hers.

"Hey Kim, how are you?" I say as I put in my code.

"Alright I guess.." she said and didn't even bother to look back at me. I shrug it off and when my locker unlocks boom she is gone.

I can see her in English which is after homeroom. I can't wait to break up with Donna and everything goes back to normal!

KIMS POV: