The Dinner|| Chapter 4

A/N: JUST TO CLARIFY.. AGAIN. THE BREWERS HAVE BEEN IN SEAFORD FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR BUT.. THEY USED TO LIVE IN A APARTMENT THEN GOT A NICE HOUSE!!! So thats why they are new and Kims parents never heard of them.

KIMS POV:

I zip open my bag and look for my house keys. I place down the cakes as I start to worry. Oh no.. Oh no..! Where is it?!

After searching every single pocket, nook and cranny, there is nothing. I pick up my iPhone and dial my mom's number
RING..
RING..

I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for a response.

"Sorry the person you are reaching isn't available" and it goes into voicemail. I instantly hang up.

I try the same this with my dad but boom no answer.

Text message:

Mom

Mom, I can't find the house keys..

I turn off the phone. I look over at the Brewers. I hope Jack isn't grouchy anymore. I quickly infrom my mom that I will go to the Brewers.

I walk just a few steps over to their porch. Their house is light blue and has a white roof. Mine has the same format but instead of a light blue color it's light yellow.

I press the doorbell anxiously. Holding the cake tight. "Please be home" I mutter to myself.

Someone opens the door. A curly haired brunnette. Looks like she is in her early 40's. "Oh! Kim Crawford. You are very early." she says with a delightful smile.

"I lost the house keys.. May I come in?" she nods an as I walk in the house. I am invited with many baby pictures of Jack. It's so cute.

"JACK HONEY. ONE OF THE CRAWFORDS IS HERE." his mom yells. Her voice going from dancing on rainbow to someone who wants to rip your guts out.

"WAIT. I'M CHANGING." Jack yells back. "Sweetie you can wait outside his door.. It is on the right upstairs" I thank her and pass the cake to her.

I walk upstairs and I knock on the door to his room. I think it is his room. I hear some footsteps. "Mom. I said I am changing!" he opens his door and he is literally half naked. Only in his boxers with his toned abs. "KIM!" His voice cracks

"I-Im sorry!!". I said as I cover my eyes. He just pushes me into his room. I still have my eyes covered.

JACK POV:

I start rushing to find something to wear. Originally I was going to take my time and look nice for Ki- the Crawfords !

I quickly pick out a blue and black striped shirt and some skater jeans. "Are you done?" I quickly spray some cologne. "Almost" touch up my hair "yup you can open your eyes." As she takes he hands off her face, I can see her cute little cheeks blushing....

"So why are you uh here?" I say as I sit next to her on my bed. I assumed she is still embarrassed because she can't even look at me in the eye.

"I- couldn't find my house keys.." she said softly. I look out the window and have a idea. "Maybe you can climb through your window!" her eyes glow and finally she faces me.

"Okay.. But what if I fall?" I take her hand and guide her to the window. "Don't worry I got you.."

We open the window together and she is gripping on my hand hard. So hard, I can't feel the blood circulating through my hand. She steps on the first branch then the second. I follow behind her until the third to last branch. It was wobbly and then BOOM!