CAMP 2||CHAPTER 9

Σ (゚Д゚;)
A/N!: JUST A HEADS UP, this chapter will consist of the first night of camping!! And maybe the morning of day 2camp idk! You gotta find out ;)

(SUNDAY 6:41pm!)

KIMS POV:

It was sunset and everyone went their seperate ways after hide n seek. We played 2 more round without Jason and I was solo.

I just sit down on the grass, somewhere in the forest but not to far away from the campsite so I know my way back. I wrap my hands around my knees an hug it.

I still can't stop thinking about the moment me and Jack had together. Did he like it? Will he avoid me. Because after that we haven't spoke and it's been 4 hours!

I hear some loud footsteps approach me and I know for a fact that isn't Jacks. His is light because he is light on his feet. I turn around to see Eddie.

"Eddie what are you doing out here?" I face him and he sits down next to me.

He sighs and looks at me, "Kim, your a girl so you ha e good advice right?" if I'm being honest, Eddie is probably the sweetest one out of all my friends. Maybe even Jack.!

"Sure what's up?" I change my position and sit criss cross Apple sauce.

"My mom wants to move after 9th grade but I don't want to!" My heart dropped, I mean we are only in 8th grade but I knew Eddie since kindergarten.

I went over and hugged him, "I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. Don't worry we will always be together by the Wasabi Code." I sigh and hold his hand.

"It's going to be in a year so let's make as many memories as we can together" he smiles as I said that.

"Thanks Kim. Your like the best little sister. Anyways, don't tell the others please." I motion me zipping my mouth shut and he smiles.

We walk together back to the campsite. I trust him because supposedly he is a junior scout?

Jerry and Jason were pranking Milton. It was very obvious because they were chasing Milton with 2 shaving cream bottles. I looked around to look for Jack an he wasnt here. I shrugged it off.

Suddenly, I heard someone run behind me and before they wer to close I did a cross step side-kick, throwing the person to the ground. I move my hair out of my eyes and it was Jack.

"OH IT'S YOU!" I instantly rub over to him and help him up. Hopefully he isn't to injured?

"Wow Kim, next time look before attacking." He fluffs up his hair before sitting up.

"We are in a campsite in the middle of the woods, I can never be to prepared" I smile and he smiles back.

I help him up and he dusts off his shirt. I look around and laugh at the boys still chasing Milton.

"Anyways, what do you need Jack?"

"Oh! I was just looking for you. Do you know if there is a bathroom here? I need to condition my hair." Jack admits as he flips his hair.

"I don't know but I'm still mad at what you did to my hair!" I show him my slightly faded purple hair. I don't think it will last long but I miss my blonde!

He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder walking us over to the boys. Jerry runs up to me.

"Hey Kim!" he is hiding something behind his back and I glare at him.

"What do you wa-" before I could even finish my sentence, Jerry slaps me with his hand full of shaving cream.

"THAT'S IT!" Jack goes behind me and holds my waist so I don't attack Jerry. Jason holds my other side so I don't go to him.