Left Out | Belonging

Y/N POV

"Great. I still woke up... when will this end."

My name is Fujimori Y/N, I'm 18, I live in Seoul and if what I said wasn't obvious enough, I'm currently wishing to finally rest but I can't bring myself on doing it so I'm just hoping it'll happen naturally in my sleep. The only thing keeping me going right now is cars and dad's dream he left me to achieve when he died, though I have a license but I don't have my own car.

It's the first day of school.

I stood up from my bed and went on with my morning routine. As I finished I took everything I needed and went downstairs to go and eat breakfast.

"Y/N! You're gonna be late for the first day school! Do you want me to shove that spoon down your throat just so you'll eat?" Mom yelled at me for being slow.

"That's why I'm here, I'm gonna eat." I sat down and ate my breakfast quickly and headed to school without saying goodbye to my mom.

Walking to school

"I wish I have my own car, so I don't have to fucking walk..."

As I was walking to school I spotted a car parked next to a convenience store. My eyes lit up as I saw the front of a Miata NA.

 My eyes lit up as I saw the front of a Miata NA

It was modded and it had a purple finish.
I circled around it, excited then remembering my mom won't buy me a car even though we have so much disposable money that dad left us when he passed away. I frowned but decided to take some pictures of it since I'll be posting it on my socials.

A pretty girl and a man in a suit came out of the convenience store and walked towards the Miata I was taking pictures of.

"Wow..." my jaw slightly dropped as she was gorgeous and knowing that she owns a JDM car made me interested in her, I saw that she has an ID which has my school's lace.

Sana POV

"Miss Minatozaki won't be happy with you being in this car again..." my butler/personal driver facepalmed as I bought a snack.

"It's fine!!! Cars are my new hobby so she can't stop me! Plus she gave me money when I said I was buying a car!!!" I took what I bought and we started walking towards the outside.