Broken | Running Part 1

3 Months Later...

Y/N POV

It's been 3 months since the altercation on the parking lot. I've been doing well in school happy with my new circle of friends. Although there's alot of car people in our school that doesn't like me because of what they heard from that situation, I still have Stray Kids Car Club with me. Bang Chan, Changbin and the others were making this school year easy and fun for me.

Me and Winter were walking down the hallway

"Hey Winter... since I have lots of money saved up right now, should I finally buy my own car?"

"Hmmm... Yeah! I think you should!! That way you don't have to pretend you own a car"

I saw that she was texting Han, this is her current suitor and they seem to be getting along well. They went to a couple of dates and to my surprise this guy was rich as fuck.

"Okay! Well I'll go looking for one maybe tomorrow wanna come?"

She looked at her notes app and said,
"Aww I sadly can't, I'm going to eat dinner with Han sorry~"

I rolled my eyes and put my hands in my pocket

"What's with the teasing tone, I'm happy being single." she turned off her phone, walked in front of me and turned around.

"Oopsie, did I strike a nerve?" she chuckled and walked towards her classroom.

I laughed and waved goodbye as I went towards mine.

Sana POV

It's been 3 months since that accident.
I was lucky that I'm alive and well because for sure if mom found out something happened to me, she'll come and hunt me down in the afterlife.
All is well though as me and Bunta successfully kept it a secret.

I don't know what happened to my car as we went home immediately.

Break Time

I was with Mina heading towards the canteen to buy some food.
We became closer to each other in those 3 months that we're practically bestfriends now. Sadly, we became a little bit disconnected with our circle Twice but we're still good friends.

"Hey Sana, since you have no interests in cars anymore, do you have some other hobbies in mind that you plan on doing? Aside from music ofcourse."

I hummed at her question as I deeply thought about it.

"Well... I do wanna exercise and be more healthy, the stress that the school works puts on my body isn't good at all so I'd love to go cycling." I took out my purse as we approached the canteen store.

"That's actually a good idea, let's cycle tomorrow? I have a mountain bike so we could go and start cycling already."

"Sure thing! My mom has a road bike which she uses on weekends I'll just use that one!" we bought some food and went to sit down on a table.

We were taking bites of our food when suddenly Mina said,

"You know Sana, something changed about you ever since that accident... You're happy but not complete." she continued eating

"Really? I guess so... Anyways, the fight that happened between Shin and Y/N and the others... What exactly happened there?" I raised a brow looking at Mina while she replied

"Well all I heard from gossips was apparently Shin picked on Y/N out of nowhere and accused him of not owning a car, so Shin probably thought Y/N wasn't welcome there." after hearing that it got me on my nerve and ate my food aggressively.