Broken | Running Part 2

Sana POV

"Oh it's you Fujimori Y/N. It's been a while, I hope you and you're mother are doing okay ever since he... I'm sorry what can I do for you? It's on the house."

"Hey, Mr. Fujiwara, me and my mom are doing okay. I have a car that needs saving well... reviving and I have money to pay so you don't have to do it for free."

Wait... Fujiwara!? As in Fujiwara Takumi? THE Fujiwara Takumi!????? Which means this guy is the son of my butler!? Bunta mentioned he has a son who loved cars and tofu...

"It's funny how they have similar surnames." Mina giggled as I was still in shocked that the legendary street racer is my butler's son

"Y-Yeah it is"

Y/N POV

I paid the old man cash for his transportation services and we brought the broken chassis of the Miata on a stand. The girls grabbed their bikes and thanked the old man, while the old guy was leaving me and Takumi caught up on each other's lives.

"I see, so who's yours?" Takumi eyed on the two girls and gave me a playful punch on my arm.

I blushed and told him,
"WHAT!? SIR I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYONE!!"

He chuckled as he started inspecting the car and the parts. I saw the girls looked at me blushing.

"Alright Y/N you pay for the parts and replacements, the repairs is on the house." I nodded and shook his hand

"Deal."

While Takumi and his staff was starting on the repairs I invited Sana and Mina to treat them at Fujiwara Tofu Cafe which is next door, they agreed and went there.

We entered the cafe and it wasn't busy so we practically had the place to ourselves, we ordered some fried tofu and coffee and sat down on a table.

"I'm sorry for dragging you girls here." I scratched my head in apology

"It's fine Y/N, besides you're treating us!" Mina gave me an assuring smile.

Sana looked at me and suddenly spoke up,
"Hey Y/N, why do you love cars so much?"

"Ah- my dad is the reason why. He always took me to his... I-I'm sorry I don't think I can tell more."

"Oh- I'm sorry for asking, that answer is enough thank you"

Sana POV

Wow... He cares about his parents so much... A thing I'll never be able to do probably... I admire him.

Our food arrived and we started to eat. The fried tofu is one of the best things I've tasted in my entire life! Tastes like Bunta's cooking. He made me some tofu dishes one time but mom stopped him from cooking for me.

"Y/N... I'm curious how did you find that broken car...?"

"Oh, I was passing by that junk shop when I saw that broken Miata it made me feel bad so I decided I'm gonna buy it and fix it. I gave up my chances of buying an AE86 but this is worth it."

"Wow... Anyways uh thank you for the food! I have to get home soon or my mom will- I uh bye!" I quickly grabbed my things and left.

THE TIME IT'S GETTING LATE!!! I DON'T WANNA GET PUNISHED AGAIN!!!!

Y/N POV

"I-" I didn't get to say another word because she already left.

I was left there with Mina, we discussed some of the reasons she left. We finished our meals and I escorted her outside to where her bike is.

"Be careful on the way home Mina, thank you for sharing a meal with me."

"Likewise Y/N bye!" she cycled away as I was left there standing in awe of Mina's bac-

Her smile is pretty...

I went inside of the garage where Takumi and his crew are reviving my future car.

"How's it going Mr. Fujiwara?" I asked while going around checking the repairs

"It's going great man, it's gonna take a couple of weeks but we can pull it off of course, you should head home and rest." he went back to working on a shiny engine.

I smiled as I was excited for what this car could be when I finally get my hands on it's steering wheel.

"Alright Mr. Fujiwara, thank you for this! I'll go now."

"Drop the Mr., you can just call me Takumi me and your dad go way back so you know... Be chill." he smiled and I did the same

I went home after that feeling accomplished.
Lying down on my bed I thought about Mina's bac-beauty I mean, she's quiet yet she's gorgeous as fuck. Sana too.

WAIT! STOP! FOCUS ON THE CAR AND YOUR STUDIES!

I drifted away to dreamland as I envisioned my soon to be Miata.

Author's Note:
I was busy today and had a short amount of time to write. I have to sleep so I wrote a short and rushed continuation of the previous chapter. I'll write a proper chapter within this week! Thank you!
Pls vote wehehe