Recovery | Damages

Y/N POV

I woke up to the feeling of pain surging through my body.

"OW!" I screamed in pain as I sat up, looking around I saw some girl's stuff and a glass of water beside my bed.

I drank the water and put it down. Suddenly, the sounds of fabric shuffling filled the room as I looked around again.

"WINTER!? Oof-" I was surprised then held my stomach from the pain when I screamed.

"O-oh... Y/N...." she woke up and stood up, scratching her eyes. Then her orbs lit up and jumped on the bed, effectively crushing me in the process.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!" she hugged me tightly

"NOT ANYMORE OW!" she then got off and apologized

"It's fine... why are you here anyways...?"
I asked while checking out the bruises I received from the fight

"Well, I found out about your little brawl at the parking lot. Checked it out and found you knocked out on the ground. I was worried, you know?"

"Sorry, it's just that I couldn't take it anymore... I always end up like this...
Left out." Winter could see the sadness in my eyes, sat beside and hugged me.

"Hey, did you know that some of your classmates fought for you?"

"Eh... really?"

"Yeah.. I think Bang Chan was his name? He told me everything that happened there. He told me you snapped when the Shin guy said some bad stuff about Sana."

I placed my arm over her shoulders

"Well Bang Chan and the others are nice... I didn't think they were being genuine about me being part of their group when that happened. Looks like I was wrong huh... and yeah I just think it's wrong what he did to Sana."

"Oooh~ somebody has a crush~" she playfully teases me as she breaks away from the hug.

"WHAT!? DIDN'T I TELL YOU I'M GONNA MARRY A CAR INSTEAD??? I'M JUST DOING WHAT'S RIGHT!" I blushed insisting my ideals are better than love.

"HAHAHA I doubt that. Anyways, it's good that there's some people who care about you!"

She handed me my phone and I checked my chats.

Stray Kids 😎

Bang Chan: @Y/N how's your body? Are they holding up? HAHAHAH

Changbin: Yo Y/N u doing well bro?

Hyunjin: Hope you're okay Y/N

Felix: Sorry for not standing up for you man

This warmed my heart, I can see that they're being genuine to me
I responded

Y/N: Hey guys, Im doing well just resting rn trying to recover. Thank you guys for fighting for me I really appreciate it

Changbin: np bro focus on recovering

"See? I told you!"

"Yeah..." for the first time I felt a genuine smile coming off of my face

Winter laughed at me

"Yah!! Why are you laughing at me!"

"Those boo boo on your face made your smile look funny! HAHAHAH"