Bruise | Bruises

Y/N POV

Third week into the school year and I've made quite the numbers, in friends that is. I'm broke asfuck.

In the past, it was this easy to make friends but of course you never know if the people you meet will stay, treat you right, or will you matter to them.

It's currently lunch time and I'm supposed to meet up with Winter at the cafeteria. I went there looking for her and I immediately saw her talking to a guy.

"Wow, it took her 3 weeks to get a guy drooling over her beauty."

The guy went away while I was walking towards their table

"Hey Winter! Already have a suitor I see~" I sat down in front of her and teased her.

"Yah!! Stahp! I can't help it. I'm too pretty for this world." she stood up and motioned for me to come and buy food with her.

I followed and said,
"Well I'm surprised it took you 3 weeks to get a suitor. But stop being delusional my car is prettier than you."

"Look who's being delusional here!! What? Your non-existent car? HAHAHAH"

"Oh just shut up and buy food."

We bought our food and went back to our table. Passing by Sana who was probably on her way to her group of friends.

"Hey, how are ya?" I greeted her with a smile.

"I'm doing fine! How bout you?" She smiled back, I could see that she had a bruise, cut and a band-aid on her forehead.

"I'm good, glad to know you're doing better." I proceeded to go back to our table.

Well, I guess she's fine. Or is she?
She had a bruise and a cut. I also couldn't find her Miata in the parking lot of the school anymore after that day, I wonder what happened to it.

Sana POV

I walked over towards our group after having a small conversation with that Y/N guy and sat down.

"Hi girls!!! Look what I brought today~"
I showed them a perfectly cooked medium rare wagyu steak for my lunch.

They all gasped knowing I usually eat sushi and tonkatsu.

"WOW, I'm jealous... I wish I had a personal michelin star chef in my house..." Momo glared at my food drooling

I laughed and said,
"Momo you can stop drooling now I brought extras, you can have some! Actually I brought some for everyone so dig in!"

"Thank you, Sana!! You're the best" we all ate steaks that lunch. It was delicious!
I was glad to see them enjoying what I gave.
Much better than getting involved with cars... maybe... no, this is perfect
I'm happy this way!

"Say, Sana who do you think is the most attractive guy here?" Nayeon suddenly asked me such a question

I almost spat out my water when she asked that.

"I- why ask that so suddenly!???
Hmm... study first!" I wiped the water trinkling down my chin.

"Oh come on~ you can study first but you have to have a crush here or someone you find cute~~~" Dahyun urged me to answer

"Aish... hmm... I guess..." I scanned the canteen for my classmates and saw some of the boys.

Definitely not Shin, Felix... no..., Bang? No..., maybe Hyunjin... eh... oh...

Then I saw Y/N eating with Winter at their table,

"Y/N..." I blurted out his name which surprised them